Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Poll) In His Prime Was Roy Jones Jr Unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol. LC doing his best to protect his lover

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
      You're joking right?
      No, I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
        RJJ was exceptional. Maybe the greatest talent boxing has seen since SRR, and certainly since Ali. Unbeatable? No. But extremely tough to beat.

His punch resistance isnt the best, but is that a matter now of aging, or did he just not face a big enough banger in the days gone by? These are the questions we will always ask.

Legend.

No one with brain one would ask that if they saw him take Flush shots from Ruiz in the opening rounds.

But Ruiz is a bum the Calzaghe jokesters say? Well sure but he hit hard enough to floor Evander Holyfield and Kirk Johnson.

You're right about legend.

Comment

Thulani Malinga, Fermin Chirino, Danny Garcia, Thomas Tate, Antoine Byrd, Tony Thornton, Merqui Sosa, Bryant Brannon.

I really can name like 10 more boxers who were bums and roy built his so csalled unbeatable stature from in his prime. And you all know there are like 6-7 boxers who were very good who roy didnt fight so dont pretend they didnt exist. im out of here because the roy jones fan base is starting to get really defensive and start ignoring and making up stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Cooper View Post
            lol. LC doing his best to protect his lover
            Not particularly. We already you know you're a racist troll so really anything you have to add doesn't matter.

Go back to being a nationalistic **** on your own time.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              There was no "proposed" fight in 2000. Please.
              I meant the reported talks, back in 2000

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                Thulani Malinga, Fermin Chirino, Danny Garcia, Thomas Tate, Antoine Byrd, Tony Thornton, Merqui Sosa, Bryant Brannon.

I really can name like 10 more boxers who were bums and roy built his so csalled unbeatable stature from in his prime. And you all know there are like 6-7 boxers who were very good who roy didnt fight so dont pretend they didnt exist. im out of here because the roy jones fan base is starting to get really defensive and start ignoring and making up stuff
                Ask Nigel Benn and Chris Eubank if Malinga was a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

Maligna? Really? The guy who beat up Nigel Benn?
                  I stopped reading there.

Too ****ing funny.

Calzaghe fans are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
                    I meant the reported talks, back in 2000
                    What reported "talks?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
                      Not particularly. We already you know you're a racist troll so really anything you have to add doesn't matter.

Go back to being a nationalistic **** on your own time.
                      what's up bsriz***** did you wet your roy jones jr bed covers?

Comment

Working...
                      X