No announcement yet.

best light welterweight today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
    Edwin Valero is in Lightweight Division not Light Welterweight Divison...and The Best LWW today is Devon Alexander..
    Valero said hes moving up so i suppose hes an automatic threat when he returns

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
      Valero said hes moving up so i suppose hes an automatic threat when he returns
      yeah but he aint moved up yet to LWW

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        1. bradley
        2. alexander
        3. campbell
        4. maidana
        5. khan

bradley, alexander and campbell are in a league of their own, the theres a big ass gap down to the rest. guys like peterson, malignaggi and alvarado might very well be better than khan and maidana. cant really rate alvarado til he gets properly tested though.
        Absolutely not. Cambell is a complete no-no. The guy has done NOTHING at 140. The only thing he did is get beat around by little Timmy for 3 rounds and then quit. He even weighed in against Funeka as a LWW and still had to rob him to get away.

Maidana, Alexander and Bradley are way ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
          yeah but he aint moved up yet to LWW
          ya but he will be and he was very good against a very good fighter in demarco

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            I agree but boxing is a sport of hype
            hypes!!!!!

just kidding

Comment

Has Valero even fought at 140?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
                Has Valero even fought at 140?
                nope but hes thinking of moving up to LWW division..but i think its pointless that his names even in there since he fights in Lightweight Division

Comment

Actually my newest article in Boxing Digest on newstands now focuses on this division. Tim Bradley is clearly the most accomplished fighter in the division at the moment, he's unified the belts and been running through tough competition. I think Bradley beats just about everyone in the division.

Comment

Bradley until further notice.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                      Id say Bradley. I think Valero and Maidana are good fighters, but alittle untested up to now. Same with Khan, but i think hes gonna turn out a very good fighter at 140. Alexander looks good to, i think he has a bright future in the division.
                      Originally posted by Siggy View Post
                      maidana's a little untested??
                      hes more battle tested than alexander.
                      I didnt say he was less tested than Alexander mate. I said i think Maidana is a-little untested to be rated as the best in the division. And my only mention of Alexander was that i think he has a good future ahead of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X