Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXCELLENT Piece on how Jordan was surrounded by Awesome players and Kobe..not as much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaq when he was playing alongside Kobe > anyone that ever played with Jordan.

we'll see how Kobe and Artest get along after Ron-Ron jacks up a few fast break threes, and clanks them.
    Last edited by MetalVomit; 10-04-2009, 04:38 PM.

Comment

See i know EXACTLY how mj fans are..and they are JUST LIKE floyd haters and pacfans:

The most INSECURE bunch of idiots ive ever seen...i KNEW that when i did this thread instead of focusing on what the thread is about and that is the amount of championships kobe has a chance at winning..instead {like always}
      insecure mj fans come in here and start talkin there ****...

KOBE BRYANT HAS BETTER BASKETBALL SKILLS THAN MICHAEL JORDAN....

deal the **** with it!!! the only man that can say such thing is Jackson..YOU know it...and I know it..THE DEBATE IS OFFICIALLY OVER...

Its just a matter of time before Kobe wins more rings and FURTHERMORE surpasses michael...Kobe will NEVER surpass mj's CORPERATE MEDIA PACKAGED legacy...he's gonna create A REAL ONE...sorry mj fans..

atleast you have your mj mcdonalds commercials and other **** PRETENDING that mj has better game...while the Wizard Phil Jackson knows the damn truth. So SHUT THE **** UP MJ FANS U SPOILED BRATS...

The man is Kobe..The same guy who's currently on his way of surpassing mj's career point totals...Kiss my ass mj fans!!!!!

THE DEBATE IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!!!!!

Comment

Michael Jordan is better hands down...

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
          See i know EXACTLY how mj fans are..and they are JUST LIKE floyd haters and pacfans:

The most INSECURE bunch of idiots ive ever seen...i KNEW that when i did this thread instead of focusing on what the thread is about and that is the amount of championships kobe has a chance at winning..instead {like always}

deal the **** with it!!! the only man that can say such thing is Jackson..YOU know it...and I know it..THE DEBATE IS OFFICIALLY OVER...

Its just a matter of time before Kobe wins more rings and FURTHERMORE surpasses michael...Kobe will NEVER surpass mj's CORPERATE MEDIA PACKAGED legacy...he's gonna create A REAL ONE...sorry mj fans..

atleast you have your mj mcdonalds commercials and other **** PRETENDING that mj has better game...while the Wizard Phil Jackson knows the damn truth. So SHUT THE **** UP MJ FANS U SPOILED BRATS...

The man is Kobe..The same guy who's currently on his way of surpassing mj's career point totals...Kiss my ass mj fans!!!!!

The only thing Kobe can do better than MJ is rape women.............Deal with it...........

Comment

deal the **** with it!!! the only man that can say such thing is Jackson

1.it's all a matter of opinion, based on accomplishments, anyone can say anything.

2.Yeah, by getting caught ****ing white girls in the butt and demanding a trade when things arent going where he wants them to (instead of vocally and physicaly leading his team to strive for better success, like Jordan)

3.What are you even going on about? Kobe didnt do commercials?

who is reacting inappropriately/bitterly/foolishly? it's not anyone that is respectfully disagreeing with you.
            Last edited by MetalVomit; 10-04-2009, 05:08 PM.

Comment

And the ****ing Prsident of the United States even said that Jordan was better, and this is the leader of the free world.................So who is more important Obama or Phil Jackson, eh

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...,1073129.story

Comment

Kobe had Shaq

Jordan had Pippen

Shaq>Pippen

Jordan>Bryant

/Thread

Comment

Wait, so because Phil Jackson says so its the final answer? What about Basketball historians that have seen Wilt, Oscar, and other greats that Phil doesn't know **** about? Just because he coached both of them doesn't mean his answer/knowledge is the end all to be all. Plus, don't you think Phil has an agenda he is a shifty bastard that would say anything. Right now Phil is coaching Kobe and I'm sure he will not bad mouth his current player. Wait till Phils hangs it up to get a real answer. Besides I think Phil has said that Jordan was better and even Kobe has admitted Jordan was better. Is Kobes answer bull**** too? Phils answer isn't everything.

Comment

Kobe had Shaq....better than any one of Michael's teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                      Kobe not so much? Hes had Shaq, Malone, Payton, Fisher, Fox, Gasol, Bynum, Ariza, Artest, and Odom.....
                      payton and malone was there 1 year.

artest hasn't played with him yet.

ariza played 1 season with kobe.

bynum hasn't even shown up yet.

i find it funny how people try to make up ****.

jordan didn't win anything without pippen , yet jordan could do it without any help. please......

Comment

Working...
                      X