No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito vs. Sergio Martinez (VIDEO) 2.19.2000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    TY for the answer, now........how would you rate his chin? His defense? His speed?

Sorry I should of asked you these other questions on the other thread. My bad.
    His chin is solid he got hit hard by jt right on the ear which would make anyone wobble.
    he has good defense he takes mustard off the punches by parrying shots similar to big George foreman.
    His speed is deceiving as well as his power.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
      His chin is solid he got hit hard by jt right on the ear which would make anyone wobble.
      he has good defense he takes mustard off the punches by parrying shots similar to big George foreman.
      His speed is deceiving as well as his power.
      kkkk....TY very much once again. .

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
        It kind of has a beauty about it though...

Roy Jones did everything wrong, and it was beautiful to watch his athleticism beat out superior technique.

Margarito does everything wrong, and it's beautiful to watch his stamina and physicality break down superior skilled fighters.
        yeah, its an ugly betty kinda beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          yeah, its an ugly betty kinda beauty.
          I'd **** Ugly Betty.

Your analyisis is flawed.

Comment

kkkk....TY very much once again. .
            no problem but why were you asking me anyway?

Comment

no problem but why were you asking me anyway?
              Pav's chin is solid but nowhere near great as Margs, now imagine if Margs had Pav's decent chin.
              Both have good workrate
              Both are aggressive.

In the end, Margs would still be as good, he would just change his tactics and strats a bit. Just my 2cents since you think Margs ain't **** without his chin. I like your posts, you're a very funny guy, keep it up.

Comment

Pav's chin is solid but nowhere near great as Margs, now imagine if Margs had Pav's decent chin.
                Both have good workrate
                Both are aggressive.

In the end, Margs would still be as good, he would just change his tactics and strats a bit. Just my 2cents since you think Margs ain't **** without his chin. I like your posts, you're a very funny guy, keep it up.
                how can you say pavliks chin is not as good as margaritas? lol thats laughable its the other way around.

margaritas never been in with punchers like pavlik has! never! pavlik fought mirnada and took those shots flush.

I want margarito to fight pavlik! be a man and go up in aweight for a challenge instead of saying the little 147 pound guys are avoiding you.

Comment

how can you say pavliks chin is not as good as margaritas? lol thats laughable its the other way around.

margaritas never been in with punchers like pavlik has! never! pavlik fought mirnada and took those shots flush.

I want margarito to fight pavlik! be a man and go up in aweight for a challenge instead of saying the little 147 pound guys are avoiding you.
                  Why should Margs go up in weight when he's a NATURAL WELTER. He' been a welter for years man WITHOUT having a problem making weight. Yea yea he's never been with punchers Pavlik faced, that's bull**** man....2 seperate divisions. Maybe if he ever fights AA and takes his power punches then I could believe you.

Comment

Why should Margs go up in weight when he's a NATURAL WELTER. He' been a welter for years man WITHOUT having a problem making weight. Yea yea he's never been with punchers Pavlik faced, that's bull**** man....2 seperate divisions. Maybe if he ever fights AA and takes his power punches then I could believe you.
                    do you hate white people bro? just asking.

whats with the hate towards the ghost

Comment

do you hate white people bro? just asking.

whats with the hate towards the ghost
                      LOL nope, I don't hate anyone.

I don't hate Pavlik, I do see him as a "Great White Hype" BUT if he does beat Hopkins then I'll be the first to tell you I was wrong about him.

Do you hate Mexican Boxers or Just Mexicans in General?

Comment

Working...
                      X