Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Floyd beats Shane, who should he fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Floyd beats Shane, who should he fight next?

if pacquiao says again no to OST, who do u want him to fight?

floyd vs margarito or khan would be great imo.
    Margarito
    11.43%
    Berto
    31.43%
    Khan
    2.86%
    Senchenko
    11.43%
    Other
    42.86%

After he performs his masterclass and beats Shane there will be no need to face 2 tough opponents in one year so Ill say Gerry Penalosa.

Comment

we all know......hes gonna challenge rickt hatton............

Comment

No need to fight tough opponents anymore, according to him, he's the GOAT.

Comment

If pac doesnt agree with the testing, id say Berto. WBC champ,undefeated, plus al haymon would be giving berto a good payday aswell as floyd.

If floyd fought marg,pplwould say that marg is shot, etc

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
            if pacquiao says again no to OST, who do u want him to fight?

floyd vs margarito or khan would be great imo.
            Floyd vs those guys would be a travesty at this point. If a Shane rematch is unnessary, then Floyd should just wait for Berto to have a few more good fights to be ready, or fight Williams, which is unlikely.

Edit: Wouldn't mind a Senchenko fight as a tune up, but I doubt that fight would have enough money for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
              Floyd vs those guys would be a travesty at this point. If a Shane rematch is unnessary, then Floyd should just wait for Berto to have a few more good fights to be ready, or fight Williams, which is unlikely.
              there is no reason why he shouldnt fight the welter's i have added to the poll.
              paul williams could easily fight the super six winner if he wanted to, in fact he has a better reach and is taller than all of them - abraham, froch, dirrell etc.

Comment

If he beats Shane and Pac doesn't happen, PBF will fight Shane again or retire.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                  there is no reason why he shouldnt fight the welter's i have added to the poll.
                  paul williams could easily fight the super six winner if he wanted to, in fact he has a better reach and is taller than all of them - abraham, froch, dirrell etc.
                  I'd respect a Senchenko or Berto fight, just would rather see Berto gain more experience. I think the real measure of a fighter is how they perform against equally sized opposition, and for that reason I've never been a huge Williams fan and agree with you on your criticism, but that would be a dangerous fight and a great win for Floyd. Though I not one of those people who say Floyd should fight Williams or else he's a fraud.

Comment

Floyd is going to do what he always does. Make the fight that makes him the most money as long as all his demands are met.

Comment

Working...
                    X