Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is everything on these forums either one ridiculous extreme or the other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    I feel sorry for Boxers,

You are either Iron Jawed, or Glass Jawed
    You are either an ATG or a Bum
    You are either the truth or a hype job

it's even the same with posters, you are either a hater or a nuthugger!
    Quite true, but this is coming from the guy that made a thread accusing HBO of being racists all cause they are putting a fight with an American on there network, just saying mate.

Comment

i wonder what fighter say when they log on here or any other forum. i know deep inside they wanna slap the **** out of some of your

Comment

Cuz a lotta stupid people come on here.

And TS, didn't you accuse HBO of racism for not airin K bros fights?

Comment

lol there are a certain few posters on this board that tend to hold this type of thinking. I can be this way sometimes to but only to counter it.

since you are a Lewis fan, an example would be "Lewis has a glass jaw because he got knocked out cold" when in reality, he simply has an average jaw but got caught flush.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Cuz a lotta stupid people come on here.

And TS, didn't you accuse HBO of racism for not airin K bros fights?

Inferno is actually wondering why he's acting the way he's acting.

As you said before, it is what it is.

Comment

Indeed even moderate fans get attacked by the rabid nuthuggers (for instance, I, a moderate Pacquiao fan, got attacked by a Pacquiao fanboy for merely asking if a win over the winner of the Campbell/Bradley would help/hurt Pacquiao's legacy in his/her opinion).

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
                Indeed even moderate fans get attacked by the rabid nuthuggers (for instance, I, a moderate Pacquiao fan, got attacked by a Pacquiao fanboy for merely asking if a win over the winner of the Campbell/Bradley would help/hurt Pacquiao's legacy in his/her opinion).
                Thats ok in the Wlad vs Evander thread I posted my opinion on Wlad which apparently wasnt bad enough so they started dissing Vitali. Im actually a much bigger fan of Holyfield so I wasnt sure how to respond.

Comment

Originally posted by BestPavlikFan View Post
                  Unfortunately, thats boxing. I hate it also. People even critizise me for being too young to be a boxing fan, im 14.
                  That's not boxing, that's just the majority of idiots in these forums. There are plenty of smart posters here who don't go to those extremes.

Comment

Ive been on a emotional rollercoaster lately, i just got pissed off with hbo obviously they are not rascist!

lol

Comment

Working...
                    X