No announcement yet.

Pau Gasol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    AHH dont you just love when you OWN people on this site and they go speechless!!!!

yes, it makes your day, cause clearly, you have no life."owning" gives you satisfaction, the kind you've never had from a woman, or doing anything worthwhile.but go ahead, live vicariously threw the internet.if it gets you threw the day,twat.

Comment

They are both great players

Comment

Originally posted by GERONIMO View Post

yes, it makes your day, cause clearly, you have no life."owning" gives you satisfaction, the kind you've never had from a woman, or doing anything worthwhile.but go ahead, live vicariously threw the internet.if it gets you threw the day,twat.

hey chief, not to play the spelling-police but that would be 'thru' not threw

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          sorry about that.never again.no one has ever misspelled anything on this site.thanks for pointing that out mr.spelling police.
          don't be fooled cause he's a laker fan like you, you aight this dude is a dickhead.
          Last edited by GERONIMO; 02-06-2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

sorry about that.never again.no one has ever misspelled anything on this site.thanks for pointing that out mr.spelling police.

once is cool but when you misspell the same word 15 times in one sentence, i gotta give you a heads up...just tryin to help chief

Comment

once is cool but when you misspell the same word 15 times in one sentence, i gotta give you a heads up...just tryin to help chief

15 times? that was 2 times. stop worrying about my spelling and worry about your math, chief.

Comment

15 times? that was 2 times. stop worrying about my spelling and worry about your math, chief.

lol....chilllax dawg....damn....try to help a brutha and he gets alllll defensive...shiiiiit

Comment

And againg......SILENCE........

Comment

I like how the Gasol, Laker haters arn't saying anything about how Gasol dominated again, yet they come and diss us with some totally off-topic,

ah, good times....

Comment

Working...
                    X