Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better win: Canelo over Lara or Kovalev over Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Lara fan but this shouldn't even be debateable.

Lara is a fringe contender who has yet to have a career defining win and win his first legitimate world title. The talent and potential is there but he fights to the level of his competition and comes up short over and over again. The jury is still out on the guy. We don't know what his career will amount to when it is all said and done.

Hopkins is an established former world champion, unified title holder, a future hall of famer and is only a couple of years removed from being the lineal champion of that division. I would still give him a legitimate shot to beat Stevenson if that fight were to go down. We know what Hopkins brings to the table and Kovalev didn't give him a round and gave him the worst beatdown of his career.

Comment

Canelo destroying Lara.

Although round 12 in the hopkins fight was my favorite in years.

Comment

Kovalev's win over a legend was much more impressive.

Canelo got a huge gift against Lara. There ain't no damn way Canelo won 7 rounds in that fight.

Comment

Kova whippin' on X sold me on him as a fighter.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Kovalev's dominant shutout of an ATG is much better. Canelo didn't even win, he got a gift decision.

Comment

I still think Lara won that fight, so Kovalev by default.

Comment

Kovalev over Hopkins. He beat him more decisively than Canelo did Lara.

Comment

49 year old Hopkins is still a better fighter than Lara.

Comment

Working...
                  X