Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mathysse gets knocked out by Ortiz ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny was fortunate that Lucas has fought half of the fight with one eye. I think will do best not to give him a rematch because he knows that if a rematch will lose.
    Going to the topic of the post, Lucas can never lose against ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ali_bumaye View Post
      Danny was fortunate that Lucas has fought half of the fight with one eye. I think will do best not to give him a rematch because he knows that if a rematch will lose.
      Going to the topic of the post, Lucas can never lose against ortiz.
      Danny, Danny, Danny..." Give it a rest. Lucas can lose to Ortiz and will lose again within his next 4 fights mark my words.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        Danny, Danny, Danny..." Give it a rest. Lucas can lose to Ortiz and will lose again within his next 4 fights mark my words.
        It's not fair doe. Haymon is throwing Lucas to the wolves they want him to lose!!!!1!11

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          It's not fair doe. Haymon is throwing Lucas to the wolves they want him to lose!!!!1!11
          To challenge a champ Lucas needs to work his way up again....right???
          Saying he is being thrown to the wolves but considered a top Dog of his division makes no sense when you say that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Lucas is cool...I respect him but that last sentence is full of **** and you KNOW it!!.....one guy does undercards and the other is a headliner
            That just comes with the job and the fact He still has Herreras belts, but down to brass tacks, Lucas is the more popular fighter as He always brings it and will fight ANYONE.

Danny only wants money and to preserve his "0". He has made a ton of cash fighting old men and hype jobs, which is his choice.

I see Danny easing himself into an early retirement over the next 3 years and just another name in the history books within 5-6 years.

Comment

Such a bold prediction. /sarcasm

Garcia will lose in one of his next 4 fights. Granted he doesn't keep fighting the Salka brothers and cousins.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Such a bold prediction. /sarcasm

Garcia will lose in one of his next 4 fights. Granted he doesn't keep fighting the Salka brothers and cousins.
                If it's not a bold prediction ... You agree then ?

Comment

If it's not a bold prediction ... You agree then ?
                  He's a fighter whos in his 30s and has been 2 wars lately and will be reaching his mid 30s in 4 fights. Doesnt take much a genius now does it?

Comment

Working...
                  X