No announcement yet.

You know you're a boxer when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're a boxer when...

You just randomly start throwing combinations at random points in the day.

You know there is a difference between "boxing" and "fighting".

You watch MMA and all you can think of is how piss poor their jabs and technique are.

You get beat down in sparring and all you can think of is how fun it was.

You overhear people talking boxing and all you can think of is how "most people don't know ***** about boxing.

Originally posted by thatguy17 View Post
    You just randomly start throwing combinations at random points in the day.

You know there is a difference between "boxing" and "fighting".

You watch MMA and all you can think of is how piss poor their jabs and technique are.

You get beat down in sparring and all you can think of is how fun it was.

You overhear people talking boxing and all you can think of is how "most people don't know ***** about boxing.
    Haha I walk around throwing combos all day! People at work always laugh and say "Man just take a break from boxing for a little while"

Comment

everything you do somehow relates back to boxing

your search history on youtube is of your favorite fighters

this is a confession.but sometimes when i do my girl, i think of boxing fights to get my mind off the pleasure to last longer hahaha

you like some songs only cuz a fighter you like used it as an entrance song

other sports suck to you and boxing is the ultimate,superior sport

Comment

I have a real bad habit of throwing combinations on curtains around my house, the neighbours must think i have a screw loose

Comment

i was at some beach trip a few days ago and while i was in the sea i was shadow boxing like ali used to in the water lol

also bobing and weaving to avoid hitting a tree branch at times

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            i was at some beach trip a few days ago and while i was in the sea i was shadow boxing like ali used to in the water lol

Lmao at least I now know I am not the only one who does this.

Comment

Lma or when you slip a sudden branch, etc that you didnt see til the last second and you're like "f uck yeah" in your mind lol

Or when a something is thrown at you, you shoulder roll to avoid it like a bawss.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Lma or when you slip a sudden branch, etc that you didnt see til the last second and you're like "f uck yeah" in your mind lol

Or when a something is thrown at you, you shoulder roll to avoid it like a bawss.

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                I have a real bad habit of throwing combinations on curtains around my house, the neighbours must think i have a screw loose
                Same here lol. I also can't help but throw combinations at my friends when were talking. Or they are talking to someone else. Basically I like making my friends feel like at any given moment they will take a body shot (not hard)

Comment

im so relieved reading you guys do the things i do when i thought i was the only one doing haha

Comment

you know that you're a boxer when you wake up sore from the nights work in the gym. You think back to the gym last night and the last thing that you can remember is gloving up to spar. Other than that you recall working the heavybag for a split second and then realize that you must have driven yourself home from the gym as you do everynight. But you don't recall a thing about the trip home. You do however remember looking in the fridge for a piece of cheese before going to bed, but other than that you don't remember anything. You then stretch with these thoughts still running in your mind as you strap on your running shoes for the morning run. Still you can't find the missing time but you are certain that you'll be found in there the next night doing it all again............Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X