No announcement yet.

Rebels storm Gaddafis palace and wear his cloths and jewlery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    Damn now we know where Gaddafi was spending the oil riches of Libya on, all that bling bling.
    He spent it on developing Libya from a total colonialist shithole under the British puppet King Idris to modernizing it using the oil profits from their nationalized oil fields.

Libya under Qaddafi= free universal healthcare, free schooling, women's rights, and the Great Manmade River to distribute water from under the sahara to all of Libya. Under the U.N's developmental index it ranked only 2nd to South Africa as the best place to live in Africa with one of the best standards of living.

Hope people enjoy living under the Taliban 2.0 that the NATO killers just used to destroy the country.

Welcome back the Burka and sharia law.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheshaw View Post
      I'll be the first to post the pictures of his and his sons corpses. Just waiting for them to be killed. Hopefully they are as gruesome as can be
      Can you post neked pictures of his "Amazing Amazonian personal guards" once they get captured...pleaze.....:wank:

Comment

^^^ but the TV says he killed everyone

Comment

Originally posted by NET View Post
          He spent it on developing Libya from a total colonialist shithole under the British puppet King Idris to modernizing it using the oil profits from their nationalized oil fields.

Libya under Qaddafi= free universal healthcare, free schooling, women's rights, and the Great Manmade River to distribute water from under the sahara to all of Libya. Under the U.N's developmental index it ranked only 2nd to South Africa as the best place to live in Africa with one of the best standards of living.

Hope people enjoy living under the Taliban 2.0 that the NATO killers just used to destroy the country.

Welcome back the Burka and sharia law.
          Ive read some of the links youve posted recently and looked into whats going on over there a bit more than just what is heard on the american media outlets and I must say I think you are correct. Some people choose to pull the wool down and not look at things with an open mind, I agree its easier that way, but thats just not me. So, for the links and inspiration to dig a little deeper, I thank you.

They really portray him as a monster and its very easy to see the motives behind them doing that. A lot of what I see from non American run news outlets is a completely different picture though.

You dont see if you only see what youre allowed to see...

Comment

This thread is mine nao.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
              Ive read some of the links youve posted recently and looked into whats going on over there a bit more than just what is heard on the american media outlets and I must say I think you are correct. Some people choose to pull the wool down and not look at things with an open mind, I agree its easier that way, but thats just not me. So, for the links and inspiration to dig a little deeper, I thank you.

They really portray him as a monster and its very easy to see the motives behind them doing that. A lot of what I see from non American run news outlets is a completely different picture though.

You dont see if you only see what youre allowed to see...
              Exactly bro. Its all propaganda and lies. Nothing different than WMD's in Iraq.

But these killers don't need to prove anything. They just attack whatever country they want in contravention of any law or decency.

Comment

Qaddafi.

African Hero. A true ATG.

Comment

Qaddafi always spoke the truth even when it was unpopular. Here are his top 10 insults to the world. Including the cowards in the Middle East like the Saudi puppet regime.

LOL.

Comment

Gaddafi is a modern day Che Guevara...........

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
                      Gaddafi is a modern day Che Guevara...........
                      Don't insult Qaddafi like that bro.

Qaddafi is more like Nasr of Egpyt. A true man of the people. Guevarra was an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                      X