No announcement yet.

Amazon reviews of the bible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Amazon reviews of the bible

These are far too funny not to pass along to those of you might not have seen them. Read them all.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0529064634/

the one star ones are the best lol
    Last edited by LeG00N; 07-27-2011, 08:38 AM.

Comment

This one is so simplistic and stupid it kinda made me laugh

Holy Crap!, July 19, 2011
      By Brady
      This review is from: The Holy Bible: King James Version (Paperback)
      I picked up this book because I heard it depicted the hero of mankind as Jesus Christ. Turns out that he was a total push over!

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Okay, so first of all his mom cheated on his dad with a holy pimp and got knocked up. Wham bam thank you ma'am = the bastard child Jesus. So Jesus wanders around speaking gibberish and throws tantrums vandalizing merchant tables and destroying their local businesses. He thinks he has a right to break other people's stuff cause he is the word of an omnipotent creature in the sky... Yea, he's crazy. Someone's got some MAJOR daddy issues. So obviously the Roman cops wanna stop this mad man from spreading his wild ideas and creating more pandemonium in the area. Jesus tricks people into thinking he has magical powers by preforming some street magic he learned online and from watching Chris Angel on TV until he has a big following of people who kiss his feet and do anything he says.

He eventually gets caught and nailed to a cross and everyone's like, "Yo, Jesus! Just use your magic, bro!"

And he's all like, "No! I don't want to!"

And they're like, "But dude, you're gonna die!"

And he's all like, "Yea, so? Whatever, I don't care..." But you could totally tell by the look on his face he was like, "Oh crap, I'm screwed."

Then he got stabbed in the side with a spear and everyone was like, "DAAAAAMN!" and he died like a normal person would. Then some of his old buddies robbed his grave and walked around with his corps like the movie Weekend at Bernie's and pretended he was still alive until he started to decompose. Then they just dumped him in a ditch. That's basically it.

I don't get why people think that guy ever did anything useful. He was a crazy bum ranting about the rapture and repentance just like your average homeless psycho in the streets of New York or Philly. And we all know those bums are crazy, but for some reason people are like, "Oh no, not Jesus. He's not crazy. He said get rid of everything you own cause rich people go to hell. Totally logical." What a bunch of crap. Batman could kick his butt.

Comment

Its funny, I bet Squealy is about half a dozen of the users making comments.

Comment

I love how none of those have the same disrespect and sarcastic tone when it comes to the quran.

http://www.amazon.com/Quran-Oxford-W...owViewpoints=1

Atheism today tends to be a witch hunt against the bible. I wouldn't mind so much if you just put the same effort in degrading every holy book.. Teachings of Buddha, the Quran etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            I love how none of those have the same disrespect and sarcastic tone when it comes to the quran.

http://www.amazon.com/Quran-Oxford-W...owViewpoints=1

Atheism today tends to be a witch hunt against the bible. I wouldn't mind so much if you just put the same effort in degrading every holy book.. Teachings of Buddha, the Quran etc..
            The effort to degrading the other books will never be the same as the bible, because the other books represent false Gods. The bible is the true word of God. Satan does not attack his own, because a house divided cannot stand. However most of the animosity has and will always be focused on the bible.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              The effort to degrading the other books will never be the same as the bible, because the other books represent false Gods. The bible is the true word of God. Satan does not attack his own, because a house divided cannot stand. However most of the animosity has and will always be focused on the bible.
              Why are they false gods?

Comment

It's only after thousands of years that people realize God commanded the 'death' of many in the bible. So much for god of love.

Read the Bhagavad Gita. Makes much more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
                  Why are they false gods?
                  All gods are false.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X