No announcement yet.

Caballero's style of investing early with bodywork

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caballero's style of investing early with bodywork

Now, alot of guys here hate Caba because there's alot of PR's here. I am a fan of Cotto, Lopez and Caba. What is interesting about Caba is how he makes that early investment to the body. Before round three, you can expect him to have landed at least fifty body shots. He makes that heavy early investment, and it pays off. This is what trainers emphasize, you will remember hearing Big George "You gotta get in dem body shots" that's all people talk about is body shots, and Caballero does it so perfect by investing early with the body shots. I like how he handles that

that he does well.

At the same time he's very open to be countered, as Yordan showed numerous times.

It will be interesting to see how well Cab's chin can hold up from a power shot from Gamboa and Lopez.

Could be some classic fights between the three, can't wait.

Comment

I think it was champbox that said it in a very unique way to Iceta

Styles and circunstances makes fights and ur hater ass knows that. LOL

And I stand by that the whole way.

If caballero would have not been successful to the body early , he would have swong for the head. But since he was fighting a 22 year old with not much experience who was trying to ko him it was easy.

He did make easy work of a not much experienced guy.
      He threw a lot of body punches , but at the end , it was that slap jab that kept his opponent off.

So many body punches and yet Yordan didnt look like he lost speed or strenght. But he was kept at the end of the jab all night long. That I give him.

Body punches are suposed to the steam out of ur game overall. Speed , power , any momentum u might have , ur resistance ur stamina. Yordan didn not look at al like he lost anything. He wasnt never in the fight either , but still , just no power from Cab. thats why he would get murdered by any decent opponent at 126 .

Ill go as far as saying concepcion , santiago and Luevano will all school him.

Comment

yet with all that bodywork he never slowed yordan down. yordan kept coming forward all 12 rounds. caba is tall and has long arms but doesnt have any power and his defense is ****. hopefully juanma noticed and cancels the concepcion fight so he can fight caba next. it aint gona happen though obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by ahh!! Low Blow View Post
          I think it was champbox that said it in a very unique way to Iceta

Styles and circunstances makes fights and ur hater ass knows that. LOL

And I stand by that the whole way.

If caballero would have not been successful to the body early , he would have swong for the head. But since he was fighting a 22 year old with not much experience who was trying to ko him it was easy.

He did make easy work of a not much experienced guy.
          He threw a lot of body punches , but at the end , it was that slap jab that kept his opponent off.

So many body punches and yet Yordan didnt look like he lost speed or strenght. But he was kept at the end of the jab all night long. That I give him.

Body punches are suposed to the steam out of ur game overall. Speed , power , any momentum u might have , ur resistance ur stamina. Yordan didn not look at al like he lost anything. He wasnt never in the fight either , but still , just no power from Cab. thats why he would get murdered by any decent opponent at 126 .

Ill go as far as saying concepcion , santiago and Luevano will all school him.
          caba's height and arm length won him the fight.

Comment

featherweight division is more interesting than the heavyweight division. could you imagine if you had versions of caballero and lopez in the hw division? ****ing lalapalooza.

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
              featherweight division is more interesting than the heavyweight division. could you imagine if you had versions of caballero and lopez in the hw division? ****ing lalapalooza.
              almost every division is more interesting then the HW division so that ain't saying much but I get your point.

Comment

Working...
              X