Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter says all he ever beats is mexicans...Robert Garcia challenges him to Spar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighter says all he ever beats is mexicans...Robert Garcia challenges him to Spar

This is amazing, robert garcia is a bossss!

Nice to see that Romanian get some humble pie. Tough guys like him come into gyms like that pumping their chest and go out with their tail between their legs.

Comment

Garcia is one smart and likable guy.

Comment

I also like the fact that Garcia held back in more ways than one. He could have had Mikey get in there but that would be like bringing a hand grenade to a Pea shooter contest and that would have been a little cruel on the "tough guy". Mikey would have rocked him and busted him up in less than a round and could have messed him up bad very quickly. Ice John Scully, Former lightheavyweight contender and former trainer for Chad Dawson sees guys like this all the time come in and out the door they go. What a lot of Boxing fans don't realize is that you can take a fit 180 pound guy off the street and put him in with a fat 150 pound former Pro boxer with a 5-2-3 record and the Pro Boxer would toy with the guy off the street. No one wants to hurt someone like that off the street but just teach them a lesson and that can be done easily. A true Pro would never go all out against a "Tough Guy" because that would be cruel and lack class. Pretty easy to teach a lesson without badly hurting the guy.
        Last edited by richardt; 10-26-2013, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Damn, 102 episodes of "Robert Garcia reality show", I didn't know it was still going! Hopefully ABC family picks up the next season!

Comment

Robert's bad, he was gonna put him straight in with Mikey. Now that would have been a laugh. There's a touch of the Zelenoff's about the Bonas kid.

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            Damn, 102 episodes of "Robert Garcia reality show", I didn't know it was still going! Hopefully ABC family picks up the next season!
            I've never watched them, are they any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

This is amazing, robert garcia is a bossss!
              You gotta admit this Romanian is crazy lol, he straight up said Mexican fighters have been caught cheating and said to Garcia Marquez was juiced for the Pacquiao fight in front of a group of mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
                Robert's bad, he was gonna put him straight in with Mikey. Now that would have been a laugh. There's a touch of the Zelenoff's about the Bonas kid.

I've never watched them, are they any good?

If you enjoy watching a middle aged jewish guy (elie) that dresses like a 13 year old, wandering around like a lost puppy trying to find rios and garcia, then you will love the show!!

warnings, it can be graphic at times, because eli gets VERY EXCITED when watching rios spar. i'd say this show is strictly 18+

Comment

Is this guy a pro boxer?

Comment

lol that whole gym is like a spanish fan club.

Comment

Working...
                    X