Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rashard Mendenhall tore his ACL and is out for the season.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Rashard Mendenhall tore his ACL and is out for the season.

Pittsburgh's screwed.

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
    Big blow to Pittsburgh: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall tore his ACL and is out for the season.

Meh, mendy aint all that. Not too big of a drop off to their rbbc.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Meh, mendy aint all that. Not too big of a drop off to their rbbc.
      you put it all on Big Ben. He can only do so much. Rashard had almost 1000 yards this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        you put it all on Big Ben. He can only do so much. Rashard had almost 1000 yards this year.

I think redman and moore Would have done the same or better, and that one other fast dude.

They just better hope moore makes it back.

Comment

If we didn't have Isaac Redman I would be seriously worried... I know he fumbled last game, but he's still a power runner with quick feet... when Redman had to take over for Mendenhall earlier in the season he outperformed Rashard as a starter.

Comment

I had Mendenhall last year in fantasy and he was a touchdown machine, this year however, he was a big letdown until the last few games. I dropped Redmon earlier this year but with little to no ground game, it is going to be hard to keep top tier defenses honest....they'll double up on every receiver they have.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              If we didn't have Isaac Redman I would be seriously worried... I know he fumbled last game, but he's still a power runner with quick feet... when Redman had to take over for Mendenhall earlier in the season he outperformed Rashard as a starter.
              I know...I started him one week and he did pretty good. The next week he had 0 points, good thing my receivers were on point this year and Stephen Jackson was pretty reliable as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                I think redman and moore Would have done the same or better, and that one other fast dude.

They just better hope moore makes it back.
                Absolutely correct.. I love Mendenhall but he's the starter, of course he's going to have big yardage for the year.. but if Redman was the starter, the yardage would of been the same or better... what's great about Redman is he can also get around the corner AND bust through the center... Mendenhall has trouble with power running.

Comment

They weren't getting past the second round anyways. With or without Rashard.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Absolutely correct.. I love Mendenhall but he's the starter, of course he's going to have big yardage for the year.. but if Redman was the starter, the yardage would of been the same or better... what's great about Redman is he can also get around the corner AND bust through the center... Mendenhall has trouble with power running.

Yea, i think mendy looked avg at best this season. Def not the guy he was last couple yrs, and this is prob gonna be it for him. He's got a lot of wear and tear already.

Comment

Working...
                    X