Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Sebastian Zbik just another Euro bum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're both bums

Comment

zbik is tuuurrriible, more so than chavez jr.

zbik's not a euro bum like a klitschko, adamek, froch, haye. you know those pfp type proven eurobums.

ts=

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Zbik is not very good, but he's perhaps better than Ameri-bums like Kirkland, Jacobs and Williams.
        "Ameri-bums"

Comment

You have to be known to the American media to not be classified as a bum from other places.

Comment

Just asking, I don't know Zbik from Shinola and am curious as to whether Chavez Jr. will deserve accolades if he gets the win this Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Just asking, I don't know Zbik from Shinola and am curious as to whether Chavez Jr. will deserve accolades if he gets the win this Saturday night.
              I dont know Chavez Jr. Will Zbik deserve accolades if he wins?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Zbik iz zhit.

How good is Jr.? Will Zbik get any credit for winning?

Yeah but thats what u say about everyone Junior fights. he could be fighting Sugar Ray Robinson in his prime and you would most likely call him a bum too just to ensure he gets no credit in your mind before he's even fought the guy.

Comment

I don't know about Zbik, I've never seen him fight. I can tell you though that Chavez Jr is not a good fighter, so unless that Zbik is complete crap, this could be an even match.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    Yeah but thats what u say about everyone Junior fights. he could be fighting Sugar Ray Robinson in his prime and you would most likely call him a bum too just to ensure he gets no credit in your mind before he's even fought the guy.

I don't think I have ever made a comment on a Chavez jr. thread buddy. You must have me mistaken for someone else.

Comment

He's decent. Chavez jr has to outclass him for me to give props. Not on the actual beating but on his improvement and step up in competition.

I'm not too high on JCC jr, I want him to win and I'll root for him but he hasn't done anything special for me to think he the next big thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X