Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dawson is faster than pascal with the resistance gear on hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      same thing I was thinkin'.....BOTH dudes look to be in GREAT shape.....like the lil' get up Chad was rockin'.....does anyone know the name of that and if its able to be purchased?...let me know, that would be cool!!
      Dawson will make Pascal look slow like Diaconu if he wants to mimic Glen Johnson's style.The handspeed difference will be VERY noticeable-also,where is Pascal's jab and combos??? He prefers lead rights.He also keeps his hands down...he better use his "perfect" gameplan as he has hinted to defeat Dawson-who adapts.

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
        lol!!! I still get a laugh when hearing that Jean Pascal models himself after Roy Jones jr.( the commentery from the Pascal/Froch fight mentioned it)! lol....even a 41 year old Roy has faster handspeed than a young Pascal!

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
          What in gods name is that anime in your avi.?

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
            The resistance band suit Dawson is wearing is called Flex Nimbo. Looks stupid (if you ain't Chad Dawson) but very effective. There is also a cheaper alternative out there than the Flex Nimbo.

Speaking of Dawson, does anyone know if he's still with Mayweather Sr.?

Dawson looks so relaxed and comfortable in that ring. Pascal needs to bring his A-game if he wants to win.
            As you can see in the video, he's not with Mayweeather Sr. and I think he hasn't been since the Adamek fight. He gets trained by Eddie Mustafa Muhammad now and more than a few fights now.

I've been watching a few Dawson fights lately and noticed that he used to be trained by Dan Birmingham (Winky Wright's trainer). He was more aggressive in those fights, but it was controlled aggression fought a little like Winky, but better offensively, using his legs like young Winky and better head movement.

I want to know what happened in both trainer situations.

Comment

dawson looks very sharp!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
                What in gods name is that anime in your avi.?
                gantz

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                As you can see in the video, he's not with Mayweeather Sr. and I think he hasn't been since the Adamek fight. He gets trained by Eddie Mustafa Muhammad now and more than a few fights now.

I've been watching a few Dawson fights lately and noticed that he used to be trained by Dan Birmingham (Winky Wright's trainer). He was more aggressive in those fights, but it was controlled aggression fought a little like Winky, but better offensively, using his legs like young Winky and better head movement.

I want to know what happened in both trainer situations.
                i think the issue is him bringing his family to his training sessions, atleast that was the problem mayweather sr. had with him

Comment

Never seen that kind of gear Chad is working out with on...

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                    Never seen that kind of gear Chad is working out with on...
                    http://www.flexnimbo.com/store.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                      good lookin!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X