No announcement yet.

Floyd's Silence is Deafening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's Silence is Deafening

PBF is known for being a loud mouth but has not fired back after pac said he wanted to fight him in the ring where "he can punch back." This is why the fight is not dead yet. If it was dead; its safe to say that PBF would be blasting Arum and claim its their fault.

PBF is not other boxers who say "i let my fists do the talking", he mocked most of his opponents. We remember when he took a small chiken and put a little gold medal to mock DLH; which pissed animal groups.

I also wonder what HBO will say about this........if they have the bowling balls to discuss this scandal. Remember Shane Mosley? They ducked talking about him and balco scandal which got them a thumbs down from Bob Raissman and many others.

How can FLoyd talk with his two balls stuck on his throat because he is terrified of PAC

Comment

Originally posted by kingburger View Post
      How can FLoyd talk with his two balls stuck on his throat because he is terrified of PAC
      or because he is thanking his advisors by sucking their dix.

Comment

Floyd is a little *****.

Comment

Originally posted by kingburger View Post
          Floyd need a set Of Big Balls!! Floyd already has Ellerbe's dick in his Mouth!!

Comment

Floyd is sitting back and letting Team Pacquiao ruin their own credibility. They're killing themselves with their contradictory statements and suspicious actions right now so he doesnt need to get involved. When the time is right he'll make his return and he'll have a lot to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
              Floyd is sitting back and letting Team Pacquiao ruin their own credibility. They're killing themselves with their contradictory statements and suspicious actions right now so he doesnt need to get involved. When the time is right he'll make his return and he'll have a lot to say.
              Gayweather has no credibility at all, we know he'll bull**** about everything and get pwned by the media. The usual stuff...

Comment

floyd and 50 cent are stilll busy making hot tracks

Comment

I feel that the Mayweather camp knows they are stepping into a big, big pothole with this one

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                    Dunno man, I think Pac has far more options than Mayweather does and Pacquiao does not have to sink to their level. I think he will sue who he needs to sue, win and prove his innocence and it will likely be Mayweather who ends up ruining his career. His antics or his promoters antics, however you wish to spin it will hurt him this time.

Comment

Working...
                    X