Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Toney Wins By Submission? LMAO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Toney Wins By Submission? LMAO!

UFC will literally be dead over night. Dana White will probably commit suicide and UFC will be up for sale.

Seriously, all the trainer has to do is tell James that Couture is a big mac supreme and the harder he squeezes it the quicker he can have it to eat. Couture will be suffocated and tap out within seconds.

I hereby predict Toney via Submission win!

Originally posted by etlux View Post
    UFC will literally be dead over night. Dana White will probably commit suicide and UFC will be up for sale.

Seriously, all the trainer has to do is tell James that Couture is a big mac supreme and the harder he squeezes it the quicker he can have it to eat. Couture will be suffocated and tap out within seconds.

I hereby predict Toney via Submission win!
    Toney winning period is going to hurt dana white becuase im sure this toney fight is going to bring him a lot of business. Imagine the ppv buys he'll get if its toney vs lesnar next? White will have to cough up the money.

Comment

Right..

Anyway, did anyone else see Dana White speaking about Toney's fight and the Mayweather-Pac situation a second ago on Sportscenter ?

Comment

ive thought about that lmao. but i doubt it hahah

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          ive thought about that lmao. but i doubt it hahah
          i'm praying that if there's a god in heaven he'll give toney the strength just this one time to outmuscle and choke out that damn skill-less MMA redneck and embarrass the mma world. i will cry tears of joy if that happens

Comment

If Toney wins, Dana White has a new HW to add to his roster. The only people who will be upset are the people who compare boxing and MMA. White is a businessman, he wants money.

Comment

the funniest **** would be the post fight interview when toney submissions couture

"Hey Fedor I'm comin for you. Burger King style baby. You fool you like the Klitko sisters. You scared of James Toney, I'll knock you out send you back to Siberia" etc etc...will be so epic

Comment

What if Ivan Calderon KO'd Wlad Klitschko?

Not gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                  If Toney wins, Dana White has a new HW to add to his roster. The only people who will be upset are the people who compare boxing and MMA. White is a businessman, he wants money.
                  white can only gain money by ensuring the dominance of UFC. UFC dominance will all but disappear if Toney wins. Sure in the SHORT RUN he'll gain some money but in the long run UFC takes a huge hit and will be considered even more of a joke than it already is

Comment

Notice how the only person laughing is the TS because he's never attempted a submission in his life.

Comment

Working...
                    X