Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compare and Contrast how Ali punches compared to How shavers punches!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compare and Contrast how Ali punches compared to How shavers punches!

Technique wise.

What does Shavers do that Ali dosnt and vice versa.

(Power mechanics wise)

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    Technique wise.

What does Shavers do that Ali dosnt and vice versa.

(Power mechanics wise)
    they are night and day........... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      they are night and day........... Rockin'
      lol -

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        lol -
        why don't you begin with what you see and the reasons that you believe that they need to be different with the contrasting styles that both bring to the ring........... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          why don't you begin with what you see and the reasons that you believe that they need to be different with the contrasting styles that both bring to the ring........... Rockin'

Ok Ali is bouncing around the ring and this bouncing give his punches a bit of pep but he is loosing a tonne of power because he prioritises foot work and mobility over punching power. (his legs are more straight)

Earni on the other hand is always in a crouch ready to unload, this limits his mobility but greatly adds to his power.

Ali simply rotaes his feet and hips the orthadox way.

Earnie shaves may do the same feet and hip motion as ali but because he is doing it from a crouch position he gets more leg drive out of it!

On the other hand there are 2 main ways that I know of to rotate the hips, some guys spin the foot to spin the hips and the leg drive comes 2nd. Some guys push with the foot to spin the hips so the leg drive is first the hip spin is 2nd! Its impossible for me to tell which shavers is doing because despite rotating the hips in 2 different ways, its impossible (for me) to spot visually which one he is using.
          Last edited by AlexKid; 04-05-2013, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X