Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs. McCloskey in Talks For December Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first fight was a complete bore. Thank fu ck that sh it isn't happening again.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      How about rematching Prescott instead you utter fraud?

Lmao @ gotta stay away from punchers! Find a new sport kid, you're not made out for this one.
      I agree.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I disagree all his opponents have been cherrypicked including Garcia & Prescott that both went wrong.

He says he didn't want an easy fight and mentioned Guzman, Soto & Matthysse, he cherrypicked Paul McCloskey who hes already beaten & has looked nothing short of awful as of late.

He admitted he was scared of rematching Maidana, he won't rematch Prescott. Saying he will fight anybody is nonsense.
      Yes, he thought he was in the clear with Prescott & Garcia, but found himself on the canvas with the lights in his eyes. But I do give it to him in the regard that when he's listening to that chin music, he does fight back. Doesn't do any good, but he tries......

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Come on now, does anyone want to see this?
      Ahh, NO.

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
      maidana, garcia, peterson, kotelnik, judah, malignaggi. attempting a fight with bradley and matthysse. those are fights of a cherrypicker? seriously people hate khan for no reason. i wish more fighters were like him
      No, people don't like Khan for the dumb ***** that comes out of his mouth. Plus, he's tender & is a professional amateur - delusional bastard......

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      I can't believe McCloskey is getting his rematch. Never thought I'd see this. I bet Prescott is livid while McCloskey is tickled pink.
      Prescott is probably tighter than a virgin's tw&t......

fighting prescott is such a back step to his career. hes main eventing major boxing cards while prescott is fighting guys like gato on little ****ty cards in front of 100 people. dont forget how he got stopped by alvarado who sucks ass by the way.
      Alvarado sucks? OOOOOOkay......and if Khan was really built for this, he would have rematched Prescott IMMEDIATELY.

Originally posted by DonCarlos83 View Post
      If Prescott is a back step, WTH is McCloskey.
      Amir Khan is a joke
      You & I agree on something, LOL

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
      Are you high? Amir at least takes on EVERYONE. He wanted Bradley forever, but Bradley just turned other cheek. Then he was supposed to get killed by the heaviest hitter at 140 in Maidana, and Khan took him to school (though moronic haters claim that Maidana winning 2 rounds that he was somehow robbed). Zab and Paulie were supposed to give him a boxing lesson. How did all of those turn out? Now, you want to live his whole career on Prescott and Danny, so be it. Amir at least takes on the best that he can. Hes far from a complete fighter, but when I hear haters diss fighters like this due to personal emotion, thats when the wheels come off the bus....especially when the dude is ALWAYS looking for good fights.
      He's not looking for good fights now, so stop. Why would he rematch a dude he already beat, when he should right his wrongs? He thought both Prescott & Garcia were sweet, but he was the one having sweet dreams.......

Originally posted by beast702 View Post
      Garcia is an undefeated champ. I wouldn't call it cherrypicking. He offered maidana a rematch first in July before Garcia was picked. He called out Bradley who ducked. The soto fight was rejected by the network. I like Guzman but he is a joke and shouldn't be gettin any fights cuz of the past. Yea jus keep hating Khan will be back soon.
      See above re: Garcia. Bradley didn't duck him - since Khan's been infatuated with 147, why doesn't he move up? Bradley ain't going nowhere - he's looking for an opponent right now. Keep dreaming - he'll be back in the news, where they'll be talking about him getting handled like a tool......

god damn boxing scene has become a site full of noobs and casual fans. mccloskey already beat prescott and if khan agreed to fight prescott you guys would be *****ing about how hes fighting a guy thats losing to c level fighters like alvarado and mccloskey and going life and death with c level fighters like gato
      No triangle theories - So what if McCloskey beat Prescott. Khan got KTFO by Prescott. And that's BS - almost everyone on NSB has been talking about how Khan won't fight Prescott. We don't believe you - you need more people......

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post

He's not looking for good fights now, so stop. Why would he rematch a dude he already beat, when he should right his wrongs? He thought both Prescott & Garcia were sweet, but he was the one having sweet dreams.......

Are you high still? Hes been crying for Bradley forever, Maidana is now a bum after Khan whoops him? What next, Paulie is now considered over his head with taking that fight back then? He wanted a Peterson rematch ASAP, and yet he gets blamed for Petersons stupidity?

The sad and funny part is that people with your rational i see are very ignorant. If Amir takes on lets say Devon @ 147, or Bradley, then people like you rip him for taking tough fights and should take easier fights to regain confidence. You haters are so delusional, and im not even a big Amir fan.

Comment

I laughed at McCloskey, but I'd rather him than some unknown lightweight named Carlos Molina lol

Comment

The Year Of The Re-Make Saw it before wasn't good enough the first time to watch again

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
              Are you high still? Hes been crying for Bradley forever, Maidana is now a bum after Khan whoops him? What next, Paulie is now considered over his head with taking that fight back then? He wanted a Peterson rematch ASAP, and yet he gets blamed for Petersons stupidity?

The sad and funny part is that people with your rational i see are very ignorant. If Amir takes on lets say Devon @ 147, or Bradley, then people like you rip him for taking tough fights and should take easier fights to regain confidence. You haters are so delusional, and im not even a big Amir fan.
              Calm down son. 1st of all I didn't even bring up Maidana, nor did I say he was a bum - YOU just did. BTW, Khan didn't "whoop" Maidana, he RAN (not talking about the stickin' & movin' "run either) for the hills cause he knew if he got caught, he'll have some chin music to go to sleep with. And to tell you the truth, the way Paulie has been fighting lately and the way Khan hasn't, this time Khan will be picking his face up off the canvas. And he got the immediate rematch with Peterson that he wanted, but because of LP's "positive" test, he let GBP call the fight off. Then he b!tched & moaned about how he could have gotten killed, even though the medical proof was there that was NO advantage, what a wuss......

Another thing - since I've been on NSB I've never ripped Khan for taking tough fights. One thing I do admire is that he has heart. I've blasted him for being a professional amateur, having a delicate chin and for having an a$$hole for a mouth for all the ***** he talks, the delusional bastard. So, get your facts straight before you slap them keys and make an idiot out of yourself - oops, too late......

Comment

I agree.

Yes, he thought he was in the clear with Prescott & Garcia, but found himself on the canvas with the lights in his eyes. But I do give it to him in the regard that when he's listening to that chin music, he does fight back. Doesn't do any good, but he tries......

Ahh, NO.

No, people don't like Khan for the dumb ***** that comes out of his mouth. Plus, he's tender & is a professional amateur - delusional bastard......

Prescott is probably tighter than a virgin's tw&t......

Alvarado sucks? OOOOOOkay......and if Khan was really built for this, he would have rematched Prescott IMMEDIATELY.

You & I agree on something, LOL

See above re: Garcia. Bradley didn't duck him - since Khan's been infatuated with 147, why doesn't he move up? Bradley ain't going nowhere - he's looking for an opponent right now. Keep dreaming - he'll be back in the news, where they'll be talking about him getting handled like a tool......

No triangle theories - So what if McCloskey beat Prescott. Khan got KTFO by Prescott. And that's BS - almost everyone on NSB has been talking about how Khan won't fight Prescott. We don't believe you - you need more people......
                how is that a triabgle theory? prescott is way below where kahn is. theres nothing to gain from it cuz khan fights better fighters than that. you say every one on NSB wants that fight but EVERYONE in NSB sounds like casual fans now. you say hes tender but that just shows the confidence and balls that he has by taking only tough fights and wanting to move up in weight

your bringing a knife to a gun fight..a pen to the test
                your chests in the line of fire with your think as vest

Comment

how is that a triabgle theory? prescott is way below where kahn is. theres nothing to gain from it cuz khan fights better fighters than that. you say every one on NSB wants that fight but EVERYONE in NSB sounds like casual fans now. you say hes tender but that just shows the confidence and balls that he has by taking only tough fights and wanting to move up in weight

your bringing a knife to a gun fight..a pen to the test
                  your chests in the line of fire with your think as vest
                  If Prescott is way below Khan, then why did Khan get KTFO (in the 1st round) then? I agree there are a lot of casual fans on NSB but I'm not one (not saying that you said that). If Khan has confidence & balls, then rematch the man that laid him FTO, or is it that he knows the outcome will be the same? Khan is another Augie Sanchez, plain & simple......

Comment

If Prescott is way below Khan, then why did Khan get KTFO (in the 1st round) then? I agree there are a lot of casual fans on NSB but I'm not one (not saying that you said that). If Khan has confidence & balls, then rematch the man that laid him FTO, or is it that he knows the outcome will be the same? Khan is another Augie Sanchez, plain & simple......
                    sorry this is so late. i dont go here much anymore. he got stopped in the first round because he doesnt take the best shot and got him with a huge hook while he was being wreckless. hes gonna win saturday then hes gonna have a major fight against matthysse which will be awesome thats why he wont fight prescott. prescott would be lucky to fight nate campbell at this point

Comment

I'd rather see him fight Chop Chop.

Comment

Working...
                      X