Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is one of those fights where you plan to smoke, but after one hit I'm going to get so absorbed in the fight I'll forget weed exists.

Comment

• Too poor to be allowed to order the fight, so getting high for free . Enjoy friends.

Comment

• Kudos to Hugh for the new theme

Comment

• Lolololol,i love me a fat chick

Comment

• I smoked me a blunt to myself after the fight when everyone was already sleeping sitting in the backyard...ate a whole cheesecake when I came back in the house...told wifey the aliens took it...true story

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              I smoked me a blunt to myself after the fight when everyone was already sleeping sitting in the backyard...ate a whole cheesecake when I came back in the house...told wifey the aliens took it...true story

You were that buzzed you shared it with the aliens,or the chick in my avi.

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                You were that buzzed you shared it with the aliens,or the chick in my avi.
                nah the aliens took it

I wouldn't mind sharing it with that cute ass heavy hitter doe
                Last edited by -jose-; 05-04-2015, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  nah the aliens took it

I wouldn't mind sharing it with that cute ass heavy hitter doe
                  One problem though Jose,the chick in my avi said she doesn't share.Who would of thought?

Comment

• Just scored a quick fire double at Chester,£167 up,that'll do nice love!

Comment

• Lol last night I needed an empty pill capsule, so I made my buddy snort a st. John's wort pills powder for a J, needless to say best like 5-10$ ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X