Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto perdio bien, pero porque es tan lloron!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto no sabe perder. Juanma es otro pero por lo menos se queda y da la entrevista. Aunque lo que dice son estupideces pero por lo menos la da. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
      Lol he he lost to trout. Dam sucked i wanted to see the ginger take his head off. Been saying the same thing for ever cotto is no jr middle weight he hasnt faced a big puncher at that weight class for a reason. He has always been chinny. Even trout was hurting him lol. Angulo kirkland the ginger would rip his head off.
      Alvarez vs Trout

Cotto vs Angulo

that should be the matchups, but they gona do Angulo vs Trout n Cotto vs Canelo lol

Comment

Si, eso siempre me ha molestao de Cotto, no se queda para por lo menos decirle algo a la gente que fueron a verlo. Ya cuando termino la pelea pense que iba hacer lo mismo que hizo despues de la pelea con Floyd y desgraciadamente sali correcto.
        Last edited by Optimistic; 12-02-2012, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Cotto should just fukin' retire. He chokes on all his big fights, and I'm tired of defending his sorry ass. I'm just a boxing fan now. No more favorites. Though He'll always be special to me having watched him climb since his debut as a pro.

Comment

Sendo cabron con su lloraera. La vez contra Pac que estaba desconojao dio entrevista pero las ultimas dos deja mucho que decir. Por mi que pelee una vez mas y lo noqueen a ver si va a llorar que le robaron.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Where is Huracan? What youn think of Cotto dissing his own fans like that??

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                Where is Huracan? What youn think of Cotto dissing his own fans like that??
                cotto didnt diss anyone homie, lol, he loves his fans, lol, thats why he charged them 60 bucks to watch it on ppv and he let the mexicans watch it for free, lol, cotto loves his fans cause he likes to stick it to their wallets and when he loses, lol, he has no reason to give his waiting fans a interview, lol, cotto gets all kinds of love from the ricans win lose but hes still all about himself, lol, not for the fans(Trinidad on the other hand loses with dignity, lol, he still probably wants to take off hopkins head off for disrespecting his fans and the flag of puertro rico)
                Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 12-02-2012, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  Alvarez vs Trout

Cotto vs Angulo

that should be the matchups, but they gona do Angulo vs Trout n Cotto vs Canelo lol
                  Would love to see angulo get the fight. He would knock his ass cold. Cotto loves to trade on the inside and angulo on the inside has some quick hands. I mean poweder puff trout was hurting him.

Comment

Cotto is such a sore loser. Everytime he loses he cries and calms he won. Stomps off with out giving an interview

Comment

Este es el thread donde les demuestro que soy una verga parada para hablar y escribir espaņol?

Obviamente se entiende el disgusto pero que demuestre ser profesional como tanto lo aparenta fuera del ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X