• Show
Clear All

• Robert Garcia: Amir Khan beats Danny Garcia in a rematch

YOUR THOUGHTS????????????/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpB8oeSBlgE

Originally posted by KFC View Post
    Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I mean Garcia was getting destroyed untill that ******ed blind left hook connected.....and plus Khan has had more time at 147

Comment

I think danny eventually cracks his chin again.. Khan has improved his boxing but hell go back to his old ways once rocked

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          I mean Garcia was getting destroyed untill that ******ed blind left hook connected.....and plus Khan has had more time at 147
          Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If Khan can manage to make it to the cards then it's a blowout. I mean Khan can damn near sweep the rounds against Danny.

Big if, though. I still lean towards Danny stopping Khan in a rematch.

Comment

Doesn't take a genius to work out that

Herrera
              Matthysse
              Or Khan

can beat D.Garcia in a rematch...

but Garcia COULD beat them again in that rematch....

Comment

Khan beats Garcia 120-108 in a rematch.

Comment

Khan has that speed and anything is possible. But... This myth that Khan was killing Garcia prior to getting KTFO is nonsense. He was getting tagged/timed and when it mattered most, his chin let him down.

Can Khan beat Garcia? Surely. I would like to see a rematch and I would like to see Khan Dance for the crowd again.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                    Khan has that speed and anything is possible. But... This myth that Khan was killing Garcia prior to getting KTFO is nonsense. He was getting tagged/timed and when it mattered most, his chin let him down.

Can Khan beat Garcia? Surely. I would like to see a rematch and I would like to see Khan Dance for the crowd again.
                    Watch it again. He was literally getting destroyed, Angel Garcia said "he's picking you apart". Garcia also had multiple cuts but props to him for winning

Comment

Working...
                    X