No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao "after Marquez, maybe my last fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    Of course, the biggest fight this era is not happening all because of a set of fans??
    Pacquiao, Arum and *******s.

They are the reason.

Comment

In between lines: "and I will not submit to any steroid testing because it will kill every hyped up reputation I have builded"

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        if that was the case, at least Arum allowed PAC to have the spotlight and make millions

look at what GBP is doing to Khan...they're gonna put him in there with Floyd...the poor kid is barely getting started and they're gonna cash him out already
        Bob did allow Pac to make millions the question remains if Pac got all of it or not?

As for Khan, I really hope that fight is not made anytime soon. Then again, i'm not really a Khan fan and like the rest of FLoyd's opposition, if Floyd beats you, your career is over and discredited. That is very bad for Khan at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Bob won't allow his Pac to do shyt unless he gives the command to first.

Pac last fight will be the Mayweather fight, which is equivalent to Bob taking his Dog outback and putting a bullet in it's head.
          Truest post.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            The "poor kid" WANTS to retire at the age of 28. That's 3 years from now. Amir has the power of choice. Unlike Manny.

Funny how Manny is a political leader but constantly shows follower-qualities.
            I think Khan should wait a year or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by shadyivlife View Post
              I don't know what you guys are listening to. Manny is talking about this possibly being Marquez's last fight.

Pacquiao says, "Juan told me who knows, maybe this will be my last fight".

To which Roach replies, "You've retired quite a few fighters now".

Perhaps I'm the one lacking comprehension skills.

x2.. some of these guys are to quick to jump into conclusion.

Comment

dumb *****s are into falsehoods again. arum/pac renegotiated right after the clottey fight. floyd's response: long vacation.

this is what *****s don't want to cover. the media long passed the ball on floyd's court right after mosley/may fight. it never left floyd's court since.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  The "poor kid" WANTS to retire at the age of 28. That's 3 years from now. Amir has the power of choice. Unlike Manny.

Funny how Manny is a political leader but constantly shows follower-qualities.

good plan...wont be much left of him after Floyd taxes the poor kid

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    out of excuses?
                    LMAO, what was Floyd’s excuse for his 18 month hiatus?

Comment

Working...
                    X