Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We all Know the Klits are the best Hw's of all time, but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, They are so good they seem to make it appear other HW's are just bums

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mandingo View Post
      Like I said, They are so good they seem to make it appear other HW's are just bums
      I know, alot of ppl don't want to accept the truth but Eddie Chambers would give just about any HW in history a run for his money and beat alot of them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          I know, alot of ppl don't want to accept the truth but Eddie Chambers would give just about any HW in history a run for his money and beat alot of them.
          Agreed. Fast Eddie Chambers is one of the most talented American heavyweights of all time IMO. He completely dominated undefeated Alexander Dimitrenko (6'7" 250 lbs 84" reach) who is taller, heavier and has longer reach than Wladimir Klitschko. Chambers looked absolutely brilliant in that fight. He showed excellent offensive and defensive skills.

Wladimir Klitschko completely dominated every round and brutally KO'd Fast Eddie Chambers. Wlad toyed with Chambers, humiliated him, picked him apart like a surgeon, turned him into a pizza face, forced him to go into survival mode and made it look easy. Chambers was brutally knocked out cold and almost killed by that steelhammer left hook. It was another dominant masterful performance by Wlad.
          Last edited by Steelhammer2011; 07-08-2010, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
            once again nice post. These two are only great because the competition is crap. If they were put in the ring with any real greats such as Foreman, Ali, Frazier, Marciano, Dempsey they would be minced meat......Truth
            Half of the boxers you listed wouldn't be allowed to box as heavyweights nowadays.

Comment

Wlad has been brutally KO'ed THREE times.

Vitali quit against Chris Byrd, and got his face torn to shreds by the ATG Lennox Lewis.

Best HW's of all time?? Then what does that make Lennox Lewis??

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
                Wlad has been brutally KO'ed THREE times.

Vitali quit against Chris Byrd, and got his face torn to shreds by the ATG Lennox Lewis.

Best HW's of all time?? Then what does that make Lennox Lewis??
                You mean a guy who has been stopped twice?

See everyone has losses, is it really a knock against them if they become better fighters after and/or bounce back from adversity?

I don't think so and all 3 of these fighters did, which is more than we can say for someone like Tyson in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by knn View Post
                  Half of the boxers you listed wouldn't be allowed to box as heavyweights nowadays.
                  LOL, so true. It was ALi who fought real bums and got spanked a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    You mean a guy who has been stopped twice?

See everyone has losses, is it really a knock against them if they become better fighters after and/or bounce back from adversity?

I don't think so and all 3 of these fighters did, which is more than we can say for someone like Tyson in his career.
                    Lennox has avenged his losses.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
                      Lennox has avenged his losses.
                      But he lost, and went on with his career just like both Vitali and Wlad to become the best in the world.

There are lots of fighters who have set backs and the best way to judge a fighter is by how they respond to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X