Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Ordered UFC 114 Tonight...And Really? This Is What They Say Is Taking Over Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Ordered UFC 114 Tonight...And Really? This Is What They Say Is Taking Over Boxing?

So i finally threw down to order a UFC card tonight. I'v said many times that MMA isnt a sport and the skill level to excel in it is very low but lots of people i know were hyping up the main event so i decided to give it another chance....and god damn i wish i could get my money back.

2 fighters with limitted skill hugging eachother for 3 rounds. And what's with that cornball Rashad stealing the "Sugar" moniker from our sport. You gotta earn that title by being a prodigy in the sport of boxing. I guess the glorified street fighter wasnt creative enough to come up with his own nickname so he stole the most cliche one he could think of from boxing. Ray Robinson is probably rolling over in his grave.
    I wasted my money and wish i could get a refund.
    14.39%
    Further evidence that MMA is a fad and Boxing isnt going anywhere.
    27.34%
    I enjoyed it and thought it was worth paying for.
    9.35%
    Bob "I have no soul" Arum is a snake and should be blackballed from boxing.
    8.63%
    Didnt see it. I'm not interested in seeing half naked men wrestle eachother.
    40.29%

Well I feel bad for you. You got ripped off. Learn your lesson and stream next time lol.

Comment

If you really want to be mad at someone, be mad at the judges who make ring positioning and dominance stronger criteria then striking and grappling proficentcy.

Rashad did what he needed to do in the eyes of the judges. 'page didn't have an answer for him.

Comment

TS I don't blame you....you got caught in the hype....but let this be a lesson.

I gave up on MMA a long time ago.....I started to realise that it wasn't even fighting.....it was basically 90% wrestling.....

Oh and there is nothing 'Sugar' or 'Sweet' about Evans......****ing **** trying to associate himself with the sweet science....get the **** out....he can't even box...all he does is wrestle....sugar?? please gtfo
        Last edited by Fighting Marine; 05-30-2010, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
          Well I feel bad for you. You got ripped off. Learn your lesson and stream next time lol.
          I won't be watching again period, but i will pass this wisdom onto people i know who will just so Dana White and the Fertitta sisters get paid a little less.

Comment

good job.

Comment

stop your goddamn whining. UFC/MMA is great and so was this card. When was the last time you saw Tim Duncan and Tony Parker at a boxing event? Or when was the last time you saw boxing apparel being sold at stores at the mall. UFC/MMA does a great job of marketing.

Comment

MMA is wrestling, there is nothing manly about it. whenever they trade punches they go down like the ******* they are and quit or get koed.

Comment

I was about to watch that **** in on one of those online streams for 3 bucks. LOL.

Comment

you should have ordered the vasquez and martinez fights on ppv for 30 bucks and enjoyed a night of wars instead of that bull**** you watched

Comment

Working...
                    X