Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Oscar helping the sport by giving Manny the win? Or just helping his Pockets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Oscar helping the sport by giving Manny the win? Or just helping his Pockets?

Or maybe he actually cares about both? Like many people said...Oscar is more of a business man than a boxer. Why would Oscar ruin Pacs chances at more star power just to get a debatable win on his record? He knew if a lesser known Pac amongst the casual fans would fight a Golden Boy Promotions fighter in Ricky Hatton...there would be less money involved. That also goes for Mayweather vs Pac and Marquez vs Pac. Ill give him credit that was pretty smart. But what I am really upset about is that he hyped the fight like a mofo and made everyone believe it was atually going to be a fight and priced the PPV way high only to rip people off...even with the undercard. But the only thing ill give him is that Pac vs Hatton, Pac vs Mayweather, or Pac vs Marquez are going to be huge for the sport.

DLH got whomped. I don't think he threw it. I'm curious to see what they both do after this tho.

Comment

Working...
    X