Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug testing=Mayweather making up rules...145 lbs.=Pac making up rules?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating catch weights, weight draining, and telling a fighter he has to pay 10 million for every pound he comes over the limit = Creating your own rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
      Wait, NSAC and other commissions regulate weight classes?
      Yes they do. 147 is the WW limit.

Comment

Pacquiao agreed to a drug test.
        He wanted to chew....he didnt want to swallow.

No point.

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
          Creating catch weights, weight draining, and telling a fighter he has to pay 10 million for every pound he comes over the limit = Creating your own rules.
          No man, you have to hear the *******s out. I know that the NSAC ordered Pac-Cotto to take place at 145. I know the NSAC also ordered Floyd to pay a penalty of 10 million per pound over. I'm just waiting for the reasons as to why the NSAC did that?

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
            I think even *******s still have a hard time wrapping their head around this one.

Was it the NSAC that ordered Cotto-Pac to be at 145? It must have been Cotto then?
            The weight will be agreed on both camp and that will be handled by both camp and not the commission

Drug testing is handled by the commission and not the fighters.

thats two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarantino View Post
              Tyson had Holyfield take a drug test.
              pacquiao agreed to more tests than tyson demanded from holyfield.

tyson asked for 1 test.

pacquiao agreed to 3 blood tests and UNLIMITED urine tests.

Comment

It was my understanding that catch weights have been common practice where as asking for random blood testing has not been. I could be wrong, but if you wouldn't mind, could you provide me with any information on fights, such as a list, which have had random blood testing, not just A blood test, but random blood testing through out the training camp and up until the fight? I mean, if its not too much trouble. I understand that we all work and have lives and all so it may take a while. But a comprehensive list of all the fights that have had random blood testing through out the span of the training camp up until the fight.
                And what will be your point if no list is brought forward? Can you give me a list where a ten million dollar penalty has been imposed on every pound a fighter comes in over? I seriously doubt it. The fact is both sides called for something that was unheard of. Mayweather agreed and Manny didn't, bottom line. Manny backed out and ruined the fight for all of us. What a hero.

Comment

And what is the minimum? 140?

Comment

Topic's been dead for about 2-3 weeks now. Floyd and Pac have moved on, you should too.

Comment

145 is within those limits.

Comment

Working...
                      X