No announcement yet.

Crackhead on a bus Speaking Nonsense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crackhead on a bus Speaking Nonsense

Sounds Punch Drunk. I feel sorry for her. But it is kind of funny. I see crackheads on the subway but I haven't seen one this strung out.

Lmao I'm surprised this ***** didn't catch any smacks or uppercuts

Comment

What we have here is serious case of tourette's syndrome!

Comment

She was out of transfers. They passed the dopeman.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

some corny ass negro in the back screamed "Sit Yo 5 dollar ass down before I make change"

what I got from this is the poor tourette's suffering individual was minding her business heading somewhere on the bus just like everyone else on the bus but some damn hair hat hooligan thought she was better then her (Mind you they both on the bus) and told the poor tourette's suffering individual that was minding her business that "She needs help" lol. If the hair hat hooligan only knew how to mind her own business this entire situation would have never happened.
          Last edited by Daylyt; 11-18-2014, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            some corny ass negro in the back screamed "Sit Yo 5 dollar ass down before I make change"

what I got from this is the poor tourette's suffering individual was minding her business heading somewhere on the bus just like everyone else on the bus but some damn hair hat hooligan thought she was better then her (Mind you they both on the bus) and told the poor tourette's suffering individual that was minding her business that "She needs help" lol. If the hair hat hooligan only knew how to mind her own business this entire situation would have never happened.
            LOL Haha!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X