Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Tony Grano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tickets are on sale 2day for Dec 1st in the Odyssey.

Comment

I reckon Fury is being positioned to fight for the vacant title when Vitali finally retires. It seems clear they are looking ahead. I'd be very surprised if Fury is put in there with a K Bro next year!

He'll end up fighting a bum for the WBC belt and Fury can then say "I told you so" to all the people in his back.

Comment

Tyson looking sexy

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
          I reckon Fury is being positioned to fight for the vacant title when Vitali finally retires. It seems clear they are looking ahead. I'd be very surprised if Fury is put in there with a K Bro next year!

He'll end up fighting a bum for the WBC belt and Fury can then say "I told you so" to all the people in his back.

Meanwhile, Price rises up through the WBC rankings and becomes mandatory.

Comment

... and Tyson vacates immediately.

Comment

wasnt fury supposed to fight klitchsko?
              what made him go on a bum devouring rampage?

Comment

Has this been cancelled, or something?

Comment

has what been cancelled ?

the tickets went on sale on Monday , folk will buy tickets for this regardless of who the opponent.

Comment

I think Grano is a very decent opponent but Boystov would be a sterner test of Fury's credentials. The guy could punch a hole through a brick wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                      I think Grano is a very decent opponent but Boystov would be a sterner test of Fury's credentials. The guy could punch a hole through a brick wall.
                      Went the distance with maddelone who fury bashed up and stopped yet people call fury featherfisted lol

Comment

Working...
                      X