No announcement yet.

an iPod or a iTouch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

depends...

if u are primarily someone who gives a damn about how fine your music should sound like storing them as lossless files, has a pretty good portable amp like ALO or ray samuels and a good pair of cans like HD 25-1 or shures then by all means... the classic iPod would be very difficult to beat...

but if u are someone who watches a lot of movies on the go, plays a lot of iOS games and doesnt care much about sound quality (as in storing files with lossy formats) then its the iPod Touch...

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
      what are you gonna do with 8 gigs?
      put songs on my nano?

its 8 gigs, thats more songs then some one can listen to in a day.

like i have all my songs in lossless ALAC so like each song is 25-30 MB instead of 2-3 mb and i still fit 300 songs on there.

like unless your going on a week long vacatation away from your computer and you dont want to ever listen to the same song twice you dont really need much more then 8 gigs.

Comment

I got the touch. . . It's a little bulkier, but still plenty light enough to use for workouts. . . Basically it's an Iphone without the phone. . . I don't like the new Nano's. . . I lose shyt too easily. . .

I agree with Sully, 8 gigs is more than enough unless you're a huge media nerd. . .

Comment

wtf i didnt know bestbuy closed @ 9

Comment

Working...
          X