Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prediction: Timmy Bradley Showcase.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is a whole class above Alexander. Had Urango not caught that uppercut the fight was his. Alexander was getting tired fast.

I think he was exposed against kotelnik.... He lost that fight and looked very mediocre.

Comment

I don't see this fight being a "coming out party" for either man. I think this fight is going to be a grueling 12 round decision to whomever wins it. I see this fight as a 140lbs unification classic. Both men will expose each other's weaknesses. I can't just pick a clear winner although I'm rooting for Alex to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        Bradley never stops throwing and doesn't tire
        Alexander the Twat will be swarmed every round until he quits
        So you think Devon's twatiness could be a decisive factor Saturday evening? This should be a helluva fight!

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
          Isn't this sort of a conflict of interests for you? Coming off a big win, the boxing world won't be able to talk about anything in the 140 lbs division besides Khan/Bradley..
          Amir will always be my #1.

Comment

timmah throws loopy shots. that's why holt and peterson were able to catch him with straight shots down the pipe and put him on his ass.

timmah don't fight like kotelnik. I dunno why people keep bringing up that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Amir will always be my #1.
              Will any other fights be televised beside Bradley/Alexander on the card?

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                So you think Devon's twatiness could be a decisive factor Saturday evening? This should be a helluva fight!
                the Twat was being backed up by Kotelnik
                this while he was outworking Kotelnik 5 shots to 1
                the Twat has no confidence to go forward
                Bradley will run him down

Comment

Alexander throws short straight punches,Bradley throws wider & swarms.His defense isn't the best & his chin isn't granite.Both are fast,I think Bradley has slightly better conditioning,but I don't think his conditioning is gonna hold up if he keeps eating straight shots from Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                    Alexander throws short straight punches,Bradley throws wider & swarms.His defense isn't the best & his chin isn't granite.Both are fast,I think Bradley has slightly better conditioning,but I don't think his conditioning is gonna hold up if he keeps eating straight shots from Alexander.
                    Devon's shorter straighter shots should be more effective, but personally I think Tim is special and IMO Devon is a bit predictable with what he chooses to throw. I generally think Tim throws looping shots b/c he's generally so much more athletic than his opponents that he can get away with it. Up against such a game fighter, I believe he'll be a bit more conservative with his swinging.

Like against Edner Cherry, he had somewhat of a dud in front of him, so he was bouncing around off balance and wide hayemakers. I believe respect for Alexander will result in tightening up his combos. We'll see Saturday though. I do believe strong counter punching is a kryptonite of Timmy, but I don't think Alexander is quite good enough at least yet to be that fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X