Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Watson: Floyd Mayweather WILL Fight Manny Pacquiao & Amir Khan in 2015!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Watson: Floyd Mayweather WILL Fight Manny Pacquiao & Amir Khan in 2015!

One of Mayweather's closest friends, Sam Watson, confirms that the once-upon-a-time superfight Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao and now what can only be described as the fight that has now claimed the top spot as the most-anticipated fight at 147 today, Floyd Mayweather vs Amir King Khan, is definitely happening next year in 2015!

In the words of the soon-to-be world champion, Kell Brook : "Getcha popcorn reddeh"

Khan
    24.07%
    Pacquiao
    68.52%
    About equal
    7.41%

this guy says a lot of things,

and most recently, stevenson vs hopkins did not happen even though he said it would

Comment

If Sam Watson is to be believed, then Mayweather Vs Khan happens in May 2015 because Khan can't fight/train around September (Eid). Mayweather Vs Manny happens in September.

Comment

Floyd's a turd coward and that's not going to change even if he does fight Manny Pacquiao some day because he avoided him for years.

Comment

I don't know about Pacquiao/Maywether. Floyd is damn sure not going back to HBO and i'm not sure about HBO sharing their only PPV star with Showtime, let alone the Al Haymon/Bob Arum feud. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Comment

Floyd vs Manny is not that intriguing anymore. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
              Floyd vs Manny is not that intriguing anymore. Just saying.
              yeah it should have happened years ago. Manny just isn't what he once was

Comment

Translation: "We have a ****ty rematch to promote so I'm going to name-drop Pacquiao to help boost sales"

Comment

another wishful thinking

Comment

Mayweather camp using pacquiao and khans names again to sell the maidana rematch. That's all I see here.

Comment

Working...
                    X