Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to Close this Chick For a MIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's my take on the whole thing. if you guys are friends like you say you are think twice about being sexually intimate with her. sometime sex ruins relationships and things become awkward.

Now, if you guys are kool as hell and you think sex would only enhance the situation between you two, confront her!! tell her you heard that she's been telling folks that you guys had sex. and in a playful manner tell her why not make it reality? if she considers the proposition.. bingo!

be a gentleman! take her out to dine, be respectful and show her a good time. you'll be in pu$$i heaven in no time.

Comment

Just ask her if you two can have a serious conversation about your friendship and tell her what you told us.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
        here's my take on the whole thing. if you guys are friends like you say you are think twice about being sexually intimate with her. sometime sex ruins relationships and things become awkward.

Now, if you guys are kool as hell and you think sex would only enhance the situation between you two, confront her!! tell her you heard that she's been telling folks that you guys had sex. and in a playful manner tell her why not make it reality? if she considers the proposition.. bingo!

be a gentleman! take her out to dine, be respectful and show her a good time. you'll be in pu$$i heaven in no time.
        we are not really friends more like we acquaintances cuz we both from LA and party in the same scene cuz here in LA the top promoters tend to throw the same parties if that makes sense?

it turns out that our extended party crew friends know each other not on like a close friend or best friend level but just the same friends that tend to bump into each other in the LA party scene.

the thing is again shes been saying that we been smashing this whole time. why? i dont know? but all of those common friends that we have basically view her as bragging that me and her have been sexin this whole time?

so yeah basically ive been trying to get her alone one on one but she pretty much agrees and then backs out like last minute for whatever reason?

also lately if she knows ill be at certain parties she'll avoid going there all together for whatever reason? but still texts and even sexts with me in a very flirtatious manner like we really are smashing?

its even getting so bad that if I go some where then she'll go like right after i go there knowing that i just went so most likely she wont run in to me?

all that crazy girl mindstuff is fine whatever but she gets real emotional/jealous whenever she sees me getting digits or drinking with other chicks? So WTF? huh?

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post

Green K by the way for a serious response

Comment

slap her in the face.

Comment

It seems like she likes you but she isn't intimidated by you. Instead I think that she is looking for a relationship and she isn't sure if you're Mr. Right. I think she might think that you're a player or that you just want to hit. Even if you do just want to hit you got to act like you respect her as more than a one night stand. Instead of inviting her out randomly like you're trying to get in her pants talk to her and highlight your good qualities (job, christian, . Find out where her mind is, talk current events, politics, religion, make her laugh, and then suggest you guys go out somewhere neutral like a museum. But be careful to make is clear that you're interested in her last thing you need is to get caught in the friend zone. You can also ask people that know the both of you about her dating history to find out if she is on the rebound etc. "What ever you do just don't come off desperate.

Comment

Next time you see her, take her to one side and ask her what the deal is. Just try not to sound like you disapprove.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  You know you would it anyway on your little drunk days. Say no all you want, between me and you, you would hit it.
                  No. I'm done with fat women. I banged one three weeks ago. Smaller than that Wooly Mammoth posted in the thread of course but still fat. I swear the thought of it made me nauseous for days.

Comment

Whoever told you is lying trying to test you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      we are not really friends more like we acquaintances cuz we both from LA and party in the same scene cuz here in LA the top promoters tend to throw the same parties if that makes sense?

it turns out that our extended party crew friends know each other not on like a close friend or best friend level but just the same friends that tend to bump into each other in the LA party scene.

the thing is again shes been saying that we been smashing this whole time. why? i dont know? but all of those common friends that we have basically view her as bragging that me and her have been sexin this whole time?

so yeah basically ive been trying to get her alone one on one but she pretty much agrees and then backs out like last minute for whatever reason?

also lately if she knows ill be at certain parties she'll avoid going there all together for whatever reason? but still texts and even sexts with me in a very flirtatious manner like we really are smashing?

its even getting so bad that if I go some where then she'll go like right after i go there knowing that i just went so most likely she wont run in to me?

all that crazy girl mindstuff is fine whatever but she gets real emotional/jealous whenever she sees me getting digits or drinking with other chicks? So WTF? huh?
                      Bro, it kinda sounds like she has this imaginary relationship with you in her head or something. lol.. i can relate. but like i said in my previous post. just tell her what's on your mind in the kindest way possible and see what her reply is. hopefully you'll get what you've been wishing for. btw, thanks for the green k.

Comment

Working...
                      X