Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone not as excited for pacquiao/marquez??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone not as excited for pacquiao/marquez??

im going to watch it, me and my friends always get the fights than go out afterwards.... but Nov. 12 im looking forward more to going out than the fight.... we just etting the fight cause its more of a routine

its not only the fight, its actually the whole card,

Tim Bradley VS Cassamayor?

what a piece of **** fight, wont even go into it....

pacquiao vs marquez????

we all know the outcome, marquez aint going to win.... Nov 12 is nothing more than a movie but we already know everything thats going to happen....

it cant be worse than the pacquiao/mosley fight.... worse ppv i ever saw, saw it at a house party, never seen so many people pissed off afterwards lol...

/diary

end of the year was looking good..been very disappointed so far

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
      im going to watch it, me and my friends always get the fights than go out afterwards.... but Nov. 12 im looking forward more to going out than the fight.... we just etting the fight cause its more of a routine

its not only the fight, its actually the whole card,

Tim Bradley VS Cassamayor?

what a piece of **** fight, wont even go into it....

pacquiao vs marquez????

we all know the outcome, marquez aint going to win.... Nov 12 is nothing more than a movie but we already know everything thats going to happen....

it cant be worse than the pacquiao/mosley fight.... worse ppv i ever saw, saw it at a house party, never seen so many people pissed off afterwards lol...

/diary

Dude I saw David Tua-Saul Montana on a ppv so Pac-Mosley which I saw for free at a bar in Thailand was a bad card, but I've seen and paid for so many worse to satisfy my addiction.

I think Pac-Marquez will most likely be better than people think.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        end of the year was looking good..been very disappointed so far
        my exact thoughts.... end of the year was looking pretty damn good

Comment

That's cute. You know that friday night once these two legends weigh in the rush of exciement will slowly start flowing thru your veins. You will feel cold and slightly shaky. Then a smile will come on your face when Buffer says "These two face off tomorrow night at the MGM grand.."

Then you will call your friends and all of you will be doing your hanging out in front of the TV feeling the nervousness and pre fight exciement rushing thru your body and making it softly tremble as there are scenes of the fighters in their dressing rooms wrapping their hands.

Remember this because it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            That's cute. You know that friday night once these two legends weigh in the rush of exciement will slowly start flowing thru your veins. You will feel cold and slightly shaky. Then a smile will come on your face when Buffer says "These two face off tomorrow night at the MGM grand.."

Then you will call your friends and all of you will be doing your hanging out in front of the TV feeling the nervousness and pre fight exciement rushing thru your body and making it softly tremble as there are scenes of the fighters in their dressing rooms wrapping their hands.

I feel excitement but am never nervous unless I bet.

The bigger the bet, the more nervous I become.

Sometimes it's hard to enjoy the action so I try to limit my bets nowadays to something I can live without (ie less than 100 bucks).

I really do think this fight is going to be better than people think.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I feel excitement but am never nervous unless I bet.

The bigger the bet, the more nervous I become.

Sometimes it's hard to enjoy the action so I try to limit my bets nowadays to something I can live without (ie less than 100 bucks).

I really do think this fight is going to be better than people think.
              I see. Well I am always nervous even if I don't bet. I start getting up, drinkng water, I stay standing and my hands get cold lol. For every single fight where I'm rooting for someone a lot. Specially if there's a 24/7 for it I get like emotionally attached LOL!! For real.

I'm not putting money down on this fight because to win money etting on Manny you'd have to bet billions to make a buck. I might drop something on Marquez just because the odd are so atractive.

It will be man. Both warriors with too much heart and skill. It will be a very intriguing and exciting fight.

Comment

I see. Well I am always nervous even if I don't bet. I start getting up, drinkng water, I stay standing and my hands get cold lol. For every single fight where I'm rooting for someone a lot. Specially if there's a 24/7 for it I get like emotionally attached LOL!! For real.

I'm not putting money down on this fight because to win money etting on Manny you'd have to bet billions to make a buck. I might drop something on Marquez just because the odd are so atractive.

It will be man. Both warriors with too much heart and skill. It will be a very intriguing and exciting fight.

Yeah it will be fun.

Don't do what I bolded. It's always a recipe for disaster. Bet who you think will win.

If you make an underdog bet, make another bet that is wiser and safer so you'd be ok losing on the main event. Of course you could lose both... as I have.

I think it will be good. I don't see Marquez laying down or getting blown out.
                This fight means way too much to him.

He might lose anf even get ko'ed for the first time, but I guarantee if he goes out, he's going out kicking and screaming.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Yeah it will be fun.

Don't do what I bolded. It's always a recipe for disaster. Bet who you think will win.

If you make an underdog bet, make another bet that is wiser and safer so you'd be ok losing on the main event. Of course you could lose both... as I have.

I think it will be good. I don't see Marquez laying down or getting blown out.
                  This fight means way too much to him.

He might lose anf even get ko'ed for the first time, but I guarantee if he goes out, he's going out kicking and screaming.
                  It will be bro. I love PPV events, like the PPV title gives it that event effect specially if it'a a good fight like this. But I look forward so much to Saturday nights when there's a fight and the night is fun. Like the whole week I am just looking at training footage and everything related to the fight. And then when fight night comes watching the undercard and just waiting for the showdown to finally happen.

Thanks for the advice bro. I wasn't sure anyways and I was only planning on betting like $100 or something. Something small.

LOL I've had that happen to me before. With all fights on the card. Embarassing night. I went to bed almost crying.

Yea.. I think it be just fun to watch. If Marquez makes it a point to optimize using his skills to the maximum like constantly moving and throwing combos on the moves and stay on his toes the entire time man I am telling you it will be a close close fight. He has to be a 100% on his game though.

I know there will be a lot of exciting moments in that fight and thats what I'm looking forward to.

Comment

Agreed man. This is Juan Manuel Marquez dream fight. The fight he really wants for 4 years. He waited, berated, and begged for the fight because that is how much it means to him. His heart is never questioned. His skills never questioned.

The only thing the boxing fans and experts question is does Juan Manuel Marquez belongs in Welterweight? The honest truth and answer is who knows. Juan Manuel Marquez came up in Welterweight to fight the best who is the still undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr. who many in their eyes still believe is the P4P King. Now, he is going up against Manny Pacquiao the current and still P4P King in the Welterweight division.

Juan Manuel Marquez never took an easy fight going up in weight when he gained popularity. Always fighting a champion or a top contender. He is a warrior, proud, and skilled. He should not be overlooked. At least, he is still fighting the biggest challenges in his life face on win or lose.
                    Last edited by jjbj2; 10-18-2011, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X