Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley vs Felix Trinidad (The fight that never happened)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley vs Felix Trinidad (The fight that never happened)

Remember back in 2004 when one of the biggest fight that people were talking about was the bout between Shane Mosley and Felix Trinidad?

Mosley had just beaten De La Hoya for the scond time and was the clear favorite to beat Winky Wright - a fight Mosley was supposed to win to set up a big fight against Felix Trinidad. Tito was in the audience looking all hyped up, but we all know what happened, Mosley lost big and the Tito fight never happened.

This is one of those big fights that I always wanted to see that never happened.

So who do you think would've won "Sugar" Shane Mosley or Felix "Tito" Trinidad? Break down this fight!!

Shane Mosley on points
    27.59%
    Shane Mosley by TKO/KO
    18.97%
    Felix Trinidad on points
    17.24%
    Felix Trinidad by TKO/KO
    32.76%
    A ****ing draw
    3.45%
    Last edited by VatoMulatto; 01-26-2010, 11:50 PM.

I think Shane might win but I'd root for Tito.

Comment

shane by UD

Comment

That fight was good but wasnt that special at that time. It wouldve been much better in 2001 after Mosley fought Diaz and Tito fought Vargas. If they wouldve met at like 150 or something, that wouldve been awesome when both were unbeaten

Comment

Shane would have win the first few rounds, Tito for me has always been a slow starter.. but once Shane losses his quickness due to fatigue, Tito will start to connect & knock Shane out in 10th or 11th round..

Comment

Originally posted by tanibanana View Post
            Shane would have win the first few rounds, Tito for me has always been a slow starter.. but once Shane losses his quickness due to fatigue, Tito will start to connect & knock Shane out in 10th or 11th round..
            you think so? I understand anyone picking Tito but do you think Shane fades or fatigues in fights?

Comment

Tito breaks him down and KOs him late, do to Shanes chin.

Shane is fast, but he aint a boxer. He is a fast Swarmer/slugger with decent movement. Shane is a sucker for straight right hands and a good jab and Tito had both. Pluss nobody came forward to Tito and got away with it.

Tito KO12

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Tito breaks him down and KOs him late, do to Shanes chin.

Shane is fast, but he aint a boxer. He is a fast Swarmer/slugger with decent movement. Shane is a sucker for straight right hands and a good jab and Tito had both. Pluss nobody came forward to Tito and got away with it.

Tito KO12
                I like tito, but his track record against Americans speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  I like tito, but his track record against Americans speaks for itself.
                  Those 3 Americans where bigger than him and defesive minded fighters(Except ROY).

Tito KOs Shane!!!!!

Comment

Tito U.D/ maybe a possible knock out. Shane doesn't have a good enough jab.

Comment

Working...
                    X