Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This ***** want me to bang her but there is a big problem (PICS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
    lol yeah you make some good points but right now iam thinking with the head above my shoulders, not the other one..get me? the problem is idk how long till the **** takes over.
    i know, i know bro.

i'm not feeling too sure in keeping encouraging to do her because it seems that if you do you'll feel bad afterward anyways. and that isn't going to be too good.

however, one day the **** will not go up anymore and you'll be looking at those photos in disgust with yourself. think about it..

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      To hell wit that ho. I luv ***** as much as the next ******. Probably even more in fact. But your homies' exes are off limits bro. Bitches know how our minds work. If she was wit this cat for 8 yrs, she knows damn well y'all are tight. She most likely just tryin to put some dents in his crew by goin after you. And bitches know how hard it is for us to **** on ***** that's throwin itself at us. All the bitches in the world out there you can be runnin thru, the last one on your mind should be a homey's ex, even is she is the one askin for it. That **** is dirty, and a piece of ass ain't worth losin a friend over. Tell that ho to **** off my ******. Real talk.
      yeah i know youre right dog, iam just gonna try to ignore her maybe shell ****k off soon.

Comment

She was with my boy for 8 years, shes been texting me for about a month now and she keeps asking me "we should hang out"...[IMG][/IMG]
        Hit it and stop being gay! She was probably sucking bare dick during that time anyway

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
          Bang it but dont tell. She just needs some **** plain and simple. She is not asking you to marry you. Maybe, just maybe said teddy atlas, she might just be using you to get back to her main squeeze.

She reminds me of Maria Conchita Anlonso

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
            Hit it and stop being gay! She was probably sucking bare dick during that time anyway
            haha you guys are the devil, it would be nice to dive into her warm *****.

Comment

Damn, I was gonna go with the "you don't do that to a friend" line, but after seeing the pics I think its imperative that you wax that ass..

Comment

This is a though one bro!If your friend would've had a short term relationship with her I don't think you would even be asking you'd probably be on that **** right now, but 8 years is a long ****ing time bro!And you said he was heartbroken, how do you think he would feel if he found out?Bitches like that can't be trusted, I don't know her but you never now what her true intentions might be.You gotta be careful with bitches like that.

The question to ask here is how close is your friend to you?If he is a very close friend I wouldn't **** him over like that.For all you know he might still be hurting over her and you don't do **** like that to your true friends.But if he is just an acquaintance than I'd take rob tc's advice and go out with her and let it all fall it's place you know what I mean?

Comment

a ggod friend is harder to find than a good f.uck mate

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                    LOL at this even being discussed.
                    haha............................

Comment

Naw theres plenty of hoes to fk, shes just one of them.

Dont do it

Comment

Working...
                      X