Clear All

Thanks for he article.

Arum comes off in a bad light imo

Comment

Originally posted by Black dude View Post
      Arum MUST be senile.
      He is killing the sport.
      God I hate that bastard.
      Its amazing how when he says **** like this these ****head reporters dont jump all in his **** but they are very selective about who they go after.
      We KNOW that Pacquaio has been dodging Joan Guzman for years.
      HE wont fight Jmm again and he WONT fight Mosley!
      NONE OF THESE REPORTERS GO AFTER THEM ABOUT THIS!!
      It drives me crazy when all you see everyday is "Mayweather is scared,he is a *****,he is this is that"
      I wonder what TOP RANK fighter Pacquaio will fight next?
      Or Cotto will fight next?
      Or Chavez Jr will fight next?
      This is killing the sport!!!!!!!
      No one wants to see this ****.
      I hope Pacquaio Margarito bombs like crazy and the investors loose their ass....I really do.
      You know what BLACK DUDE, I dont agree with bob arum matching Pacquiao with Margacheato but it's true. If Floyd Mayweather put the Spending time with his Family and not thinking about boxing in the heat of all the fans wanting them to fight. This would never end up like this.

I dont care what the haters say but two fighters who come forward, It's going to be a better much up most fighters.

But I am seeing some hesitations on Arum side. Up until now Pacquiao hasn't sign the contract for Margarito(unless i missed something).

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
        People would be bitching if Floyd said to Manny he had to fight and beat Martinez or Williams before he fights Floyd. Same **** Arum is doing, but he gets a pass from the fans.
        I think you have serious problem inside you head man.. I don't want to burst you bubble ppl have the right to ***** at floyd if he did say that to pacquiao.
        Turning down the fight with can bright RECORDS to both.

Fighting Marquez won't prove anything to pacquiao. Do you seriously believe that after Manny Fighting Marquez that those haters of pacquiao wouldn't discredit his achievement beating Marquez. I can hear it right now these haters will come up with millions of excuse INCLUDING YOU!

Comment

Arum MUST be senile.
          He is killing the sport.
          God I hate that bastard.
          Its amazing how when he says **** like this these ****head reporters dont jump all in his **** but they are very selective about who they go after.
          It drives me crazy when all you see everyday is "Mayweather is scared,he is a *****,he is this is that"
          I hope Pacquaio Margarito bombs like crazy and the investors loose their ass....I really do.
          I'm a Joan Guzman fan or was.. He's disappointed me much as of late, but at this point Joan has done nothing to prove he deserves the fight now. With not being able to make weight twice and sloppy performances.. it would be just as bad as this Margo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
            LOL @ Arum wanting JMM to fight the top guys at 140 and his own fighter before he puts Manny in the ring against JMM.
            bradley , berto , alexander......

he is telling jmm to fight guys we want manny to fight.

Comment

This scumbag is a perfect example of an evil capitalist/imperialist!

Such statements in the expense of hardcore/casual paying fans who only wanted to see the best fighting the best, instead are treated to utter BS just coz it's his money and he'll damn do whatever he pleases.

Nothing fans can do but just simply not buy what BS Arum spews.

Comment

Arum MUST be senile.
                He is killing the sport.
                God I hate that bastard.
                dodging Guzman? ....but I agree with the rest!!!

Comment

Working...
                X