No announcement yet.

I aint doin **** tonite....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I aint doin **** tonite....

Luckily theres boxing on. Hopefully the fights will be good.

Beastmode tomorrow though.

Comment

Tommorow I'll be doin nothing.........

Comment

Have a wank and go sleep coz it sounds like you never get any fanny!

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
          Have a wank and go sleep coz it sounds like you never get any fanny!
          Fanny? What are you like 65 years old or something?

And dont equate what i do/say on the internet with my getting laid. You dont know **** *****.

Comment

You can lie to yourself mate but you're one of them people that post here on Friday nights between 10pm and 4am. You need to go out and get some fanny. The fact that you don;t even know it is called thast is alarmiong in itself. Please bro, do yourself a favour and hit some bars next weekend because you will end up beocming one of the gays who couldn;t get fanny which is why they choose to spread AIDS instead.

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
              You can lie to yourself mate but you're one of them people that post here on Friday nights between 10pm and 4am. You need to go out and get some fanny. The fact that you don;t even know it is called thast is alarmiong in itself. Please bro, do yourself a favour and hit some bars next weekend because you will end up beocming one of the gays who couldn;t get fanny which is why they choose to spread AIDS instead.

You dont know **** about me ****. Shut the **** up and go do whatever you French sissy **** ****in f@g0ts do, roll your own cigs and shove them up your ass or whatever the ****...

Comment

You fuсkers know zero about me.

Comment

Working...
                X