Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The entire 154 roster needs to line up for Molina.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Damn, you dudes are either stupid, or something else. I'm not saying Molina is great for boxing, or tv or stats. What I'm telling you fools is that the dude has the last key to the puzzle. A title whoever gets to him 1st and lifts the strap has something to bargain with. Any pro boxer who wants to toss his hat at the gold needs to set himself up to do so by relieving Molina of his strap.
    Fine. You watch it. The belts are ever less relevant anyway.

Comment

Molina is overrated because he's had some bad luck in the past.

Comment

The belt makes him attractive to the guys you mentioned. Might be a good fight for Canelo to get back in the mix and grab a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
          Fine. You watch it. The belts are ever less relevant anyway.
          That's it? that's your rebuttal for your misunderstanding?? LOL, I'll watch whoever takes him on to toss his hat into the Floyd sweepstakes alright!!

Comment

That's it? that's your rebuttal for your misunderstanding?? LOL, I'll watch whoever takes him on to toss his hat into the Floyd sweepstakes alright!!
            Lol, yes that's my rebuttal. I'm just not that concerned about whether or not a potential Floyd opponent has "earned" that position by beating John stink-up-the-joint Molina or not or which trinket said opponent may or may not hold. It doesn't seem that much to Floyd either.

Comment

Shouldn't be hard for any of these guys to secure a fight with Molina, so where is everybody at. This guy holds the key to the big stage. These fighters need to be breaking down his doors offering terms left and right.

Who's contacted the champ and why isn't there any news going around?? He's the last legitimate title holder left. I'm surprise my boy Trout hasn't stormed Molina's home on bending knees. If he secures that fight he's killed 2 birds with 1 stone. If he wins, he's got a bargaining tool for a Canelo rematch. Same for every other top jr middleweight.
              what key does this guy hold 2 the big stage

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
                what key does this guy hold 2 the big stage
                A belt and a win over a good fighter, a win that Golden Boy will be happy to hand to a fighter whether they actually beat Molina or not.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  A belt and a win over a good fighter, a win that Golden Boy will be happy to hand to a fighter whether they actually beat Molina or not.
                  ishe smith? mehh

Comment

Working...
                  X