Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Cotto rematch now. Can Floyd still hold him off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather-Cotto rematch now. Can Floyd still hold him off?

What would go down if the Cotto that drilled Rodriguez fought the Mayweather that struggled with Maidana. I think if that mayweather showed up in the first Cotto fight he would lose on points. What do you think?

I think both guys have probably declined only slightly since the last fight. After the Maidana rematch, we'll see fewer questions like these. I think he'll fight that one conservatively and win by a wide margin. Not saying that as a fan, because I'm not, that's just where I think he's at right now.

Comment

Miguel said Pac would beat Floyd convincingly. Miguel said he don't think Floyd could handle Pacs speed and avoid Pacs left hand. He also said FLoyd avoided him back in 2007-8 and he thinks he is doing the same with Pac now.

But I don't think Floyd could handle Miguel. Floyd don't like to give rematches though as you might have figured him out.

Comment

Delvin Rodriguez. That tells you everything. Any version of Mayweather beats Cotto handily.

Comment

After the beating Cotto takes from Martinez, I'll doubt he'll get another high profile fight.

Comment

I had Mayeather a very clear winner of their last fight and I think he wins a rematch by the same margin.

Comment

Cotto has very good timing when he throws punches, Mosely said he throws faster than what it looks like from the outside. Timing can beat speed which is why Cotto was able to compete with Mayweather. Cotto is not the mauler we saw against Rodriguez he rushed a fighter which didnt have power to back him up nor the defense to hold distance. Mayweather is not the same fighter he was but hes in no way shot either, lets not forget that Mayweather had Cotto on queer street but backed off.

Comment

Working...
              X