Boxingscene Game Review Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene Game Review Thread

Need help finding a good game?

Rate some old/new games you have played and recommend some games for us since most of us don't feel like wasting our money on some ****ty @ss game

Based on:
    Gameplay
    Graphics
    Sound
    Story
    Multiplayer
    Replay Value
    And whatever the hell you want...

Rate a game from 1-10

I will start this thread with…

Read dead Redemption

Another beautiful open world game by Rockstar (the best IMO) where you can do pretty much anything you can imagine. It has a great story, great multiplayer and everything in it is just great. However the only bad thing (It’s not that bad) traveling a looooong distance especially in a 10 mph horse. Other than that excellent game and an ATG game in anyone’s book.

9.7/10

Metal Gear Solid

IMO it was the most stunning video game ever made .Perfect story, perfect gameplay, and really great multiplayer experience. As a MGS fan I thought it was perfect. It was a main reason for some to buy a Ps3 over an Xbox360 (Like me). However it had cut-scenes way to long for a non MGS fan to enjoy especially when they are talking about something most of us will never understand. MGS is a game you don’t just play; you live the game and anyone that has played this game will never forget this great experience. It’s the only perfect score I have ever gave to a game and my favorite game all time.

10/10

Comment

Cool reviews, kid.

Can you post them here, too ?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=430483

Comment

Working...
      X