Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched Bute vs Mendy, dear god this dude is overated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many "bute overrated" threads we gonna go through? the guy has yet to prove himself against a true world class opponent, but his speed and skills cannot be denied.

Why u talking about him not calling dirrell out? dirrell has been out injured for the past year and some change. have u heard dirrell calling for bute? i haven't?

Comment

can't wait till someone beats him

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
        can't wait till someone beats him
        ..........Why?

Not a fan myself though appreciate his skills.

Just wondering.

Comment

in fact, the only name who has really "officially called out" bute is jean pascal. and that fight needs to be built a little bit more since pascal got beat by hopkins. it would be huge in montreal. montreal is such a cool "boxing city".

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            how many "bute overrated" threads we gonna go through? the guy has yet to prove himself against a true world class opponent, but his speed and skills cannot be denied.

Why u talking about him not calling dirrell out? dirrell has been out injured for the past year and some change. have u heard dirrell calling for bute? i haven't?
            there are other ppl he could fight. hes done absolutely nothing, nothing, since th andrande fight. and im tired of hearing its not his fault. whose fault is it? i usually dont agree with ppl calling fighters overrated, but bute is no better than berto in that regards.

who knows how far his speed and punching power will get him? he fights no1 of note.

Comment

dempsey i know he's hasn't fought up to the level of competition we expect. but i think he's about to enter that level of competition here shortly. . .

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                there are other ppl he could fight. hes done absolutely nothing, nothing, since th andrande fight. and im tired of hearing its not his fault. whose fault is it? i usually dont agree with ppl calling fighters overrated, but bute is no better than berto in that regards.

who knows how far his speed and punching power will get him? he fights no1 of note.
                Many people will point to the fact that he wasn't invited to the Super-Six Classic.

All the top fighters have been busy.

I'm not sure who he should have fought while the tourney was active.

I know he tried to fight Kessler and Kessler decided to fight Steligitz.
                Last edited by Evil Abed; 07-12-2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

He does need to step up a bit even though Mendy was his mando and he had to fight him but Bute has alot of ability and is skilled too. Why do ppl hate him?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Many people will point to the fact that he wasn't invited to the Super-Sx Classic.

All the top fighters have been busy.

I'm not sure who he should have fought while the tourney was active.

I know he tried to fight Kessler and Kessler decided to fight Steligitz.
                    that pascal fight was makeable for quite some time now. he refuses it over n over again. there were a few other ppl at light heavy/smw he could/can fight right now. glen johnson is more than viable. there was talks of a fight with chad dawson, bute never really pursued that either. who is he gonna fight next? is he gonna keep hiding behind waiting for the tourney to end? i say he try to get a fight with glen johnson for his next fight. if that dont happen there is absolutely no excuse.

Comment

Working...
                    X