Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the more exciting fighter: Golovkin or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    when you're talking GGG you're automatically talking POWER and no pac would have no buisiness in with GGG
    What the hell are you on about? I was talking about Golovkin's level of opposition in comparison to Pacquiao's. Not what would happen if they fought each other

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
      Geale's losses to Mundine and Barker are also debatable.
      Going life and death with Anthony Bumdine is not something to be proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        What the hell are you on about? I was talking about Golovkin's level of opposition in comparison to Pacquiao's. Not what would happen if they fought each other

do you realize GGG is the first one lined up to fight the top fighters but they duck him???

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          do you realize GGG is the first one lined up to fight the top fighters but they duck him???
          What does that have to do with what I said?

Comment

Going life and death with Anthony Bumdine is not something to be proud of.
            Well Mundine did survive against Kessler lol.

Im not saying that geale is an elite fighter but he was a top 5 mw and a ex-unified champ.

Comment

How many weight class did Golovkin climbed again?

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                Well Mundine did survive against Kessler lol.

Im not saying that geale is an elite fighter but he was a top 5 mw and a ex-unified champ.
                Yeah and he's probably worse than Pacquaio's last 20 opponents.

Comment

Yeah and he's probably worse than Pacquaio's last 20 opponents.
                  Rios and Algieri?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    For me....what's most exciting about a Floyd or Manny fight is the feeling going in.

Idk how to explain it. They're current ATG's on the highest level, still two of the best in the world. There's a certain level of pure excitement when they fight just by the recognition they carry.

On paper, or strictly action, of course Golovkin is probably the most exciting fighter in the world.
                    Love this answer ^^. Covered all the bases I feel, and said better than I could. A Pacquiao fight is going to excite me more, but GGG is currently more action-packed. So I'd say GGG is the more exciting fighter, but Pacquiao has the more exciting fights.

But if this were Pacquiao of old, not past-prime Pacquiao, then Pac wins on all bases for excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by ooohhhnin View Post
                      How many weight class did Golovkin climbed again?
                      Does climbing weight classes equal excitement?

Comment

Working...
                      X