Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson-Stevenson: Contracts To Be Signed on Monday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait till Dawson schools Stevenson, and than everyone who picked Adonis will look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Can't wait till Dawson schools Stevenson, and than everyone who picked Adonis will look stupid.
      I cant believe anybody is picking Stevenson at all,people keep referring back to the Andre Ward fight.First off Stevenson is no ****ing Andre Ward and second Dawson was completely weight drained in that fight.In this fight he is going to be at his physical peak fighting in his own division where he is a beast,dont believe me ask Bernard Hopkins who got man handled by Dawson.Chad Dawson will beat Adonis Stevenson very handily on points or maybe even a late stoppage.

Comment

Good come back fight for Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
          I cant believe anybody is picking Stevenson at all,people keep referring back to the Andre Ward fight.First off Stevenson is no ****ing Andre Ward and second Dawson was completely weight drained in that fight.In this fight he is going to be at his physical peak fighting in his own division where he is a beast,dont believe me ask Bernard Hopkins who got man handled by Dawson.Chad Dawson will beat Adonis Stevenson very handily on points or maybe even a late stoppage.
          Exactly.....people are acting like Adonis is some serious beast now because he's KO'd/TKO'd fringe fighters his last few fights.

Ward beating Dawson was decent at best, given the weight. The weight was obviously a problem for Dawson, who's punch resistance was completely shot at 168, he hadn't been at the weight in like 6 years or something. I mean Ward stopped him for crying out loud, and Ward isn't exactly known for his power.

Dawson is still the best at 175.

Comment

2 many under estimating CD, don't;as he's gopt pleanty left...I just worry as some Canadian officials are in the same class as he off the wall Vegas judges...

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
              Does anybody admit to being a Dawson fan? Anybody???
              I'm a fan of Dawson. Thinks he's one of the most talented boxers out there and I enjoy his boxing. I think this will be an easy fight for Dawson...I even think he will stop Stevenson because he's so easy to hit. Stevenson only has a puncher's chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                They don't really believe that stuff though. I would call it wishful thinking from their part.

Comment

I watched Stevenson's last couple fights. Yes he does have a good punch. Take that away though and he is on thin ice, really thin.

He has so many holes in his game. If Dawson has anything left, Stevenson will be out of there within 4 rounds.

Comment

I thought Adonis Stevenson was a super middleweight. Dawson will walk though this guy. Not the biggest fan of Dawson but he will easily beat him.

Comment

I talked to Emanuel the night before Hopkins-Dawson 2 and he told me he has never seen anything like the power of Stevenson, that after sparring him guys complain of injuries not just to jaw and ribs but also forearms, shoulders, necks, ears, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X