No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Aydin, Guerrero Make Weight; Nearly Come To Blows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
    Guerrero should be more supported, sad what happened to his wife who has cancer I believe, and a payday would be good for him. But this whole WWE-type set-up storyline by GBP to get him the Mayweather without earning it simply because he is a Golden Boy fighter is pretty dispacle and boxing would be better off if it doesn't pay off for him and Golden Boy. Hope Aydin beats him
    winning this fight puts him first in line for the mayweather fight i think thats earning it as far as promoters he doesnt tell them how or what to do he just trains and fights i say whatever works to get the big payday dont take it personal aydin gets stopped lets dance

Comment

Originally posted by george benton View Post
      lol Don King and his fucking flags
      Somewhere, there's a factory dedicated to making American flags for Don King.

By somewhere, I mean China.

The factory is owned by Don King

Comment

i got aydin via knockout in the first 6 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by rshotgunshkly View Post
          winning this fight puts him first in line for the mayweather fight i think thats earning it as far as promoters he doesnt tell them how or what to do he just trains and fights i say whatever works to get the big payday dont take it personal aydin gets stopped lets dance
          Not really, did he deserve this fight with Aydin for the Interim belt ahead of all the other contenders at 147? Hell no, his last fight was more than a year ago and at 135, and he only got it because of his affiliation with Golden Boy and their collusion with the WBC. They are trying to manufacture Guerrero-Mayweather, when no-one but Golden Boy wants it in order to milk Mayweather with as many of their fighters as possible before he retires.

Comment

LMAO...Aydin is more shook than a thin branch in a hurricane. Guerrero is going to pick this guy to pieces and remind him what it means to be second-tier talent. I think he is just pissed because he knows his protected record is about to go out the window!!

Comment

Working...
            X