Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was I thinking? Bad fight predictions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Obama View Post
    That wasn't a bad pick. Holyfield did a lot better in the rematch. Some thought he won.
    He would have won had he stuck with his jab instead of believing (I think) his own warrior hype and trying to get deep inside. Lewis had no answer for a good jab.

Comment

Oh wow I've got some years in making bad predictions. Hatton beating Pac was my most recent classic. Liston over Ali BOTH fights god where do you want me to stop lol

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
        My worst has to be Roberto Duran to KO Thomas Hearns in the 4th lol
        Oh Mickey you fool that was obviously going to be Duran in 8, I kind of rehashed my Tiger Torres prediction for that one!

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
          Oh Mickey you fool that was obviously going to be Duran in 8, I kind of rehashed my Tiger Torres prediction for that one!
          Sorry meant Tiger Foster of course

Comment

Mosley-Margarito,I thought Margarito was gonna knock his head off!!But after the raining of blows upon the brow of Margarito,I figured out where I went wrong!!I didn't figure in that Mosley has actually beaten career 154 pounders & ko'd Vargas!!Plus he hung around with Winky!!Ohh & Pacman embarasing the Golden Boy!!

Comment

Morales to UD Pac in their 3rd fight. I thought he'd have one last hurrah.
              Margarito to beat Mosley by decision or late stoppage. Margarito was coming off a great win and Mosley had a very difficult fight against Mayorga.
              I also thought DLH would defeat Pac by stoppage.

Comment

De La Hoya by close decision vs Pac
                Margarito UD Mosley
                Pavlik UD Hopkins...not so bad as I did predict Kelly would look bad, but man I wasn't expecting the schooling

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                  Sorry meant Tiger Foster of course
                  I'm safe on that one as I hadn't quite aspired to making predictions by then.. I'll hold my hands up to Hatton Pac though (Hatton KO6)

It may happen again very shortly.. I've got Haye beating Valuev on points, and will probably alter that to KO between now and then.. It isn't anything to do with the heart ruling the head, because he's from London.. I just don't regard Valuev as a boxer, more of a circuis strongman really..
                  I'll admit to being over eager to see the back of him, as the only interesting fight he'll ever have is the one where he gets KTFO.. All I need now, is proof that there is a God!

Comment

hopkins vs pavlik i thought pavlik would outwork hopkins and make him look old i was wrong as **** on that one
                    oscar vs pac pac didnt look great to me in that jmm fight and i thought hoya would be too strong for the pac man

Comment

Working...
                    X