No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Khan in 2012 = Whitaker vs. Trinidad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAkers85 View Post
    And Mayweather is still in his prime, Whitaker was well passed his prime when he fought Tito.
    lol no he isn't

Comment

Khan's not as big as Trinidad and doesn't hit nearly as hard.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
        If Khan progresses I think he will definitely fight Mayweather in the summer of 2012. Mayweather wants to fight once in England before he retires and I can see that fight being made.

If Khan unifies 140 and has one or two good wins at 147 then he will be in with a shout of beating Mayweather in 2012.
        lmao ur gif naz was a fool....

Comment

I can take the Whitaker & Mayweather comparison, but Khan & Trinidad. Nope.
          Anyway, even though Floyd got his number over Khan ten folds, don't see Floyd having the courage facing Amir.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rebel View Post
            I can take the Whitaker & Mayweather comparison, but Khan & Trinidad. Nope.
            Anyway, even though Floyd got his number over Khan ten folds, don't see Floyd having the courage facing Amir.
            Agreed. Thats why I changed my stance that the Whitaker/De La Hoya fight would probably be more accurate of a comparison than Whitaker/Tito. I could see the fight going more of that route where Mayweather does enough to win but they hand it to the young upcoming fighter ala Whitaker/DLH, Taylor/Hopkins, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X