No announcement yet.

Arum calls Oscar one of the stupidest guys he's met

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
    The same could be said about the fighters in bold too lol.
    That was said years ago. And I was quite right

Comment

I guess Bob assessment of Oscar is correct because he is moving off impulse and playing right in to Bob's hands...

Right now Bob Arum is rubbing his hands like Birdman

Comment

Well. There's that.

Comment

I met Oscar twice, having a good convo with him one time. He didn't come off as anywhere near stupid. I met him when he was having a book signing, and we got to hang out with him for a few back stage.

Very nice dude, definitely intelligent and very humble for a person of his stature. Arum is a *** of the first degree, he's insulted everyone in the sport and has said some incredibly ignorant things.

Comment

Whenever I watch the Simpsons, and See Mr. Burns, he always reminds me of Arum. Or is it the other way around?

Like they say though, there are lots of snakes in the grass. Arum is just one of the visible ones. Schaefer was one also, but has gone into hiding under the same Rock as Haymon. Co-habitation!

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post

BoB Arum has digested stronger comp then dlh and his shot to sht fighter line up.
              Arum has been around alot longer but nowadays your comment is null and void

Comment

Working...
              X